• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Interesting start to WBB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

I mean I hate we lost, but Creme moved up over... to Columbia. I will take USC over UConn anyday. I know Carolina is way better than UConn this season, but I need some new blood, not the same foe almost every freakin season. PLUS I'm in Greenville (just a little hour away) so I will definitely be attending

Screenshot 2022-03-11 103218.png

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

16 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Seems like USF players where whining to the refs a lot in the 2nd half. Surprised one of them did not get a T. 

From my vantage point the refs had a horrible first half missing UCF fouls. Second half was better but by then the fans were calling for the refs to call fouls every play. If you only make one shot in the 4th qtr you can't blame the loss on the refs. They are bigger, quicker and more athletic. Next year is a turning point for WBB imo. Other than Dulce for a few minutes the team on the floor for the entire game was last year's team. We added no one this season that made any significant contribution. Two are graduating and likely Harvey doesn't come back. Pinzan up in the air. If he can't bring in uber talented kids. Well, let me not go down that road yet.

Edit: thought I posted this last night.

To top this trip off following 2 losses last night our flight today back to tpa was cancelled. F me and whoever cancelled the flight. They told me weather was the problem as I sit here in a new hotel room at the airport watching planes land and take off.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

It's amazing as bad as we have been we still have the all time lead in MBB.

I'm not much of a UCF hater, more like annoyed by them but it is a sad day when we lose to them in both basketball programs.  We killed our own football program (now resuscitating), but hoops should still have a chance.

With all the extensions in place, we should be ready to blast off this upcoming season...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

16 hours ago, Brad said:

It's amazing as bad as we have been we still have the all time lead in MBB.

I'm not much of a UCF hater, more like annoyed by them but it is a sad day when we lose to them in both basketball programs.  We killed our own football program (now resuscitating), but hoops should still have a chance.

With all the extensions in place, we should be ready to blast off this upcoming season...

Couple of things. Wasn't a huge hater either but their WBB program is hateable. Men were fine and shook hands, milled around and one guy was even in the stands with one if our guys after the game.

As for the losses, the men had 2 shots at the win. Not like they are worlds better. The women on the other hand are starting to separate.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

On 3/11/2022 at 10:35 AM, GVLPalmettoBull said:

I mean I hate we lost, but Creme moved up over... to Columbia. I will take USC over UConn anyday. I know Carolina is way better than UConn this season, but I need some new blood, not the same foe almost every freakin season. PLUS I'm in Greenville (just a little hour away) so I will definitely be attending

Screenshot 2022-03-11 103218.png

The 8/9 death game - that is more a punishment for pissing off the selection committee as opposed to a reward for making the tournament 

Hopefully we drop to a 10 or 11 (not in the same region as UCONN)