• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats to Mitch Wilcox!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Been a Bengals fan since the Boomer days. And, I really like Skyline Chili (had a roommate who was from Cincy who got me started). They are the only AFC team that I have any interest in. Wilcox has gotten some playing time this season on special teams. He had 2 good TE in front of him but he prob moved up a spot with the injury to starter-that guy will be missed in SB. That last Mixon running play, Wilcox was his blocker but it looked like Mixon took him out. <I wondered if Mixon would have scored> Always good to see one of our own in the pro's. Hope MW has a long career. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Been a Bengals fan since the Boomer days. And, I really like Skyline Chili (had a roommate who was from Cincy who got me started). They are the only AFC team that I have any interest in. Wilcox has gotten some playing time this season on special teams. He had 2 good TE in front of him but he prob moved up a spot with the injury to starter-that guy will be missed in SB. That last Mixon running play, Wilcox was his blocker but it looked like Mixon took him out. <I wondered if Mixon would have scored> Always good to see one of our own in the pro's. Hope MW has a long career. 

I knew you had to have at least one redeeming quality and there it is ...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

I stopped reading when you said you liked skyline spaghetti…I mean chili. 🤮

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Ha! I try to do my own fraudulent version of the chili, but I mask it in spaghetti. 

22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I stopped reading when you said you liked skyline spaghetti…I mean chili. 🤮

You need to wander out of little old NH and broaden your horizons. Be brave, try new things. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ha! I try to do my own fraudulent version of the chili, but I mask it in spaghetti. 

You need to wander out of little old NH and broaden your horizons. Be brave, try new things. 

I tried it once…I needed a straw and fork, so it ain’t chili. But I digress, I actually enjoyed Cincinnati the two times I have been there. 

26 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Take it a step further--get you some Koegel hotdogs then top them with the chili. Toss in a dark ale with a snort of Shanky's, some Checkers fries...ballgame or, no ballgame..mmmmm!🤗

2 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Take it a step further--get you some Koegel hotdogs then top them with the chili. Toss in a dark ale with a snort of Shanky's, some Checkers fries...ballgame or, no ballgame..mmmmm!🤗

God **** son, you will need roto router to clean out those arteries after that one. 😂

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I tried it once…I needed a straw and fork, so it ain’t chili. But I digress, I actually enjoyed Cincinnati the two times I have been there. 

Someone is still looking for you.......................

cincy woman.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

God **** son, you will need roto router to clean out those arteries after that one. 😂

Ha! Meal of Champions. Now I may not make it to 74 but then, it's been one hell of a ride for the 73 I've experienced....😉

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

28 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Check your closest Publix to see if they carry .....

https://www.publix.com/search?searchTerm=Skyline Chili&srt=products