• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NFL PLAYOFFS

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Bucs are a 3 point favorite which sounds right. Going to be tough to beat Brady at home but should be a close game…getting that weak off will help you guys. 

Week off?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Week off?

You played Philly…yes a week off 😂😂 The NFL can’t be happy with the level of competition with expanding the playoffs. At least three of the teams were not playoff worthy, but $ does it thing. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

7 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You played Philly…yes a week off 😂😂

:moon:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

Wish List:

Niners

Bills

Bucs

Titans

20 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Wish List:

Niners

Bills

Bucs

Titans

You and I have nothing in common…

Willy Wonka Reaction GIF

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  91
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/18/2022 at 9:04 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

Bucs are a 3 point favorite which sounds right. Going to be tough to beat Brady at home but should be a close game…getting that weak off will help you guys. 

I think you guys may have gotten a "weak" off too, considering how AZ has tanked at the end of the year.

Should be a hell of a game.  Two very talented teams.  The Rams have had our number over the years.  The Rams are healthy now which is bad for the Bucs.  The Bucs Defense is getting back to their old selves, but now our best Offensive linemen are hurt.  That might make the difference.  OR, Brady, Gronk, and Mike Evans might make the difference.......should be fun.

3 hours ago, JonesyBucs said:

I think you guys may have gotten a "weak" off too, considering how AZ has tanked at the end of the year.

Should be a hell of a game.  Two very talented teams.  The Rams have had our number over the years.  The Rams are healthy now which is bad for the Bucs.  The Bucs Defense is getting back to their old selves, but now our best Offensive linemen are hurt.  That might make the difference.  OR, Brady, Gronk, and Mike Evans might make the difference.......should be fun.

For sure. Rams secondary is still pretty bad and Brady can exploit that if he has the time. I still don’t trust Stafford as he can implode at anytime. And of course the Bucs are playing at home. Rams have always played the Bucs well in the playoffs but that law of averages theory has to play a role at some point. Should be a good game. Without question the NFL Divisional Playoff is the best weekend in sports. 

20 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

For sure. Rams secondary is still pretty bad and Brady can exploit that if he has the time. I still don’t trust Stafford as he can implode at anytime. And of course the Bucs are playing at home. Rams have always played the Bucs well in the playoffs but that law of averages theory has to play a role at some point. Should be a good game. Without question the NFL Divisional Playoff is the best weekend in sports. 

I'll be watching all weekend with my Beer and unhealthy food items (the gym and healthy eating can wait until Monday).  All 4 of these matchups should be very exciting!

For this game, I think the keys are - 

• Can the Bucs banged up O-Line do enough to protect Brady and the running game.  The Rams Defensive pressure is a strength.
  • Agree about Stafford, can he win a big game on the Road, and the Bucs Defense is pretty healthy now.
  • Avoid Turnovers.  Whoever wins that part, usually wins the game.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252

Packers and titans go down with last second field goals. Winner of bucs/rams host 49ers in nfc championship next Sunday at 6 pm and winner of chiefs/bulls host bengals next Sunday at 3 pm. Both games today were great games

10 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

Packers and titans go down with last second field goals. Winner of bucs/rams host 49ers in nfc championship next Sunday at 6 pm and winner of chiefs/bulls host bengals next Sunday at 3 pm. Both games today were great games

Amazing.  I'm actually more stunned about the Bengals win (in past years they never could win a big game, the tide has finally turned for them and good their fans).  The Niners winning not as much as a surprise for me.  They are playing **** good football right now, and seem like the team to beat imo.  AND Aaron Rodgers is a Passive Aggressive A-Hole.

Today's games.....Who Knows?  I will go with the Home teams today to skweek it out.  Bucs and Chiefs find a way in close hard fought games....imho.