• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Corey Walker Jr

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, OrlandoBull said:

I was in attendance for CBGs pregame talk he only mentioned that Matos was ill and wouldn’t be available, nothing about Walker.

Walker may be more of a project than we had thought coming in ....

45 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Chaplin had a career night against Houston. He 100% played a complete game in my eyes and according to his stats. In fact, Chaplin and Greene were by far the two brightest spots for me as a fan watching the game in person.  If Chaplin can just bring that intensity and shooting every game then he will continue to be a starter and will help us win more games.

🏀🤘

One thing that sticks in my mind about Chaplin is his rebounding, seemingly coming out of nowhere at times .... In checking, saw that he is #2 on the team in rb's. Not sure that's a good thing, though?

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  330
  • Days Won:  0

I don't believe I received an accurate answer to my initial inquiry. Our team sucks and Walker is not playing at all. I find it hard to believe Corey can't earn any playing time!

What is up with Corey Walker Jr? I was excited that we added him as a transfer but he only played a few games recently.

Did he re-aggravate an injury? What was his injury in first place?

Thanks and Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Days Won:  1

Cory hasn’t played since the 2nd Houston game so not sure if he is injured or Covid related or just is in the doghouse

3 hours ago, Cpa_bull1990 said:

I don't believe I received an accurate answer to my initial inquiry. Our team sucks and Walker is not playing at all. I find it hard to believe Corey can't earn any playing time!

Not sure you'll receive an accurate answer unless someone on the staff weighs in here. Not sure if he's still injured or not but it could possibly be that he hasn't earned any playing time either ....

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Not sure you'll receive an accurate answer unless someone on the staff weighs in here. Not sure if he's still injured or not but it could possibly be that he hasn't earned any playing time either ....

He was on the Covid list, even though he was in street clothes at the end of the bench during the SMU game.  He was starting a few games there in early January before the Covid issue.  Coach was talking him up up his potential to effect the game in so many areas, and that he was just getting back in shape from his early season injury

1 hour ago, bcgruber said:

He was on the Covid list, even though he was in street clothes at the end of the bench during the SMU game.  He was starting a few games there in early January before the Covid issue.  Coach was talking him up up his potential to effect the game in so many areas, and that he was just getting back in shape from his early season injury

Hope it is all physical and gets back on the court ...

• Upvote 1