• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Is The Best Lot To Park In?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  20
  • Days Won:  0

image.thumb.png.fb5ef4f9666217d6294f06d5c6200cd6.png

I am just wondering which lot is the best tailgating lot to park in for me?  I am in my early 20s and would prefer to be in a tailgating lot that is rowdier, I figured I'd ask cause I know some lots at certain places tend to be full of boomers and older alumni.  Thanks!  Good luck Friday!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, Clifton_CatsBy90 said:

image.thumb.png.fb5ef4f9666217d6294f06d5c6200cd6.png

I am just wondering which lot is the best tailgating lot to park in for me?  I am in my early 20s and would prefer to be in a tailgating lot that is rowdier, I figured I'd ask cause I know some lots at certain places tend to be full of boomers and older alumni.  Thanks!  Good luck Friday!

Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

Hey we can all join together in our frustrations with boomers.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

I like lot 6.  Lots of die-hards there.  When I first got my tickets years ago, we were in 6D--very close to the stadium, but we thought the tailgating was kind of tame.  Moved into lot 6 around 2009 to be with friends and under the trees (the trees are gone now--see rant below).  We see many of the same people year after year, and they are true die hard fans with some **** good tailgates.  Typically there is lots of drinking, good food, music, etc.  I recommend lot 6, but I can't speak for the other lots because lot 6 (and 6d) is all I know.

Removal of the trees rant:  Last year or 2 years ago, they removed the shade trees from lot 6.  I'm sure it had something to do with "safety" or insurance or whatnot...or maybe just that it confused the parking guys too much when they tried to park cars there.  What really sucks is what the trees have been replaced with (and I think this is in every lot.).  Now we have these dystopian looking light poles with cameras and speakers on them.  It makes me feel like they are setting up Raymond James to be a prison camp where they keep people like me who are skeptical about the intentions of my government.  A few hours before the game, these robot speakers start "talking":  Welcome to Raymond James Stadium...and then they proceed to tell me how to be safe and instruct me on the proper way to wash my hands.  This is on a continuous loop until game time.  WTF?  What is the world coming to?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Hey we can all join together in our frustrations with boomers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYFtskeZrNg

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

To the OP, I think these lots require a parking pass that is bought digitally or something.  Someone can explain it, but general admission is now down the road at another site.  I've been ubering and just getting dropped off down the road or walking from hotel.  

As for which parking lots are drunk bro-fest and rowdy, I never see any around the stadium.  Usually there are just people calmly making BBQ, drinking, and throwing a football around.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I like lot 6.  Lots of die-hards there.  When I first got my tickets years ago, we were in 6D--very close to the stadium, but we thought the tailgating was kind of tame.  Moved into lot 6 around 2009 to be with friends and under the trees (the trees are gone now--see rant below).  We see many of the same people year after year, and they are true die hard fans with some **** good tailgates.  Typically there is lots of drinking, good food, music, etc.  I recommend lot 6, but I can't speak for the other lots because lot 6 (and 6d) is all I know.

Removal of the trees rant:  Last year or 2 years ago, they removed the shade trees from lot 6.  I'm sure it had something to do with "safety" or insurance or whatnot...or maybe just that it confused the parking guys too much when they tried to park cars there.  What really sucks is what the trees have been replaced with (and I think this is in every lot.).  Now we have these dystopian looking light poles with cameras and speakers on them.  It makes me feel like they are setting up Raymond James to be a prison camp where they keep people like me who are skeptical about the intentions of my government.  A few hours before the game, these robot speakers start "talking":  Welcome to Raymond James Stadium...and then they proceed to tell me how to be safe and instruct me on the proper way to wash my hands.  This is on a continuous loop until game time.  WTF?  What is the world coming to?

Shame they got rid of the trees, that sounds awful.  Thanks, lot 6 sounds pretty nice!

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

To the OP, I think these lots require a parking pass that is bought digitally or something.  Someone can explain it, but general admission is now down the road at another site.  I've been ubering and just getting dropped off down the road or walking from hotel.  

As for which parking lots are drunk bro-fest and rowdy, I never see any around the stadium.  Usually there are just people calmly making BBQ, drinking, and throwing a football around.  

Oh ok, darn :/  Back in Cincy we have some pretty crazy student tailgates and parties before games, I wonder if it has to do with stadium location.  Hopefully you guys get an on campus stadium.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

6 minutes ago, Clifton_CatsBy90 said:

Oh ok, darn 😕 Back in Cincy we have some pretty crazy student tailgates and parties before games, I wonder if it has to do with stadium location.  Hopefully you guys get an on campus stadium.

Black Reconstruction Part 7: A Capital Idea | The Dissident Peasant

• Haha 1