• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

It's like we've been applying for the same job promotion for the past 15 years and keep getting passed by  co-workers that were hired way after us. We either embrace the current position or find a new career. 

Edited by Bull Nut
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

26 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

It's like we've been applying for the same job promotion for the past 15 years and keep getting passed by  co-workers that were hired way after us. We either embrace the current position or find a new career. 

That's 'cause our co-workers have recent achievements to talk about, and we have to go back 13 years to find something to boast about.  (11 yrs for basketball).  Maybe its time to retire and spend more time on the golf course.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

10 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

That's 'cause our co-workers have recent achievements to talk about, and we have to go back 13 years to find something to boast about.  (11 yrs for basketball).  Maybe its time to retire and spend more time on the golf course.

Exactly. Houston, Cincy, UCF all won enough to help earn their invitations. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,142
  • Days Won:  39

10 hours ago, 00Bull said:

Rooting for college football to get bud lighted this fall. A 25% haircut in overall interest might change some minds in the C suites.

They don't care if they ruin all their intellectual property.  They mine it, get paid, blame fans for their decisions, then sell the company and retire.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

This thread is getting to be a pretty dark place...cant really blame anyone

Ive come to terms with being left behind during this round of realignment...at the same time, I've lost interest in college football since the landscape really started to change some years back, so easier pill for me to swallow then others....I used to watch college football almost every night it was on...now I mostly just watch USF

At this point, just hoping we can be a consistent power in the G5...I think the few teams that are can still make noise here and there....

Edited by Chardizard
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

54 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Maybe we can turn the ipf/OCS into a giant Topgolf. That would probably bring in more revenue than our next media deal.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

13 minutes ago, Chardizard said:

This thread is getting to be a pretty dark place...cant really blame anyone

Ive come to terms with being left behind during this round of realignment...at the same time, I've lost interest in college football since the landscape really started to change some years back, so easier pill for me to swallow then others....I used to watch college football almost every night it was on...now I mostly just watch USF

At this point, just hoping we can be a consistent power in the G5...I think the few teams that are can still make noise here and there....

Honestly, I find myself almost taking this situation personally and I think I need to take a step back and just try to enjoy the idea of having an OCS and an actual game day atmosphere and our recent investments in the program/school.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Probably won't cost too much to retrofit all these things to make them say "G6" instead of P6.  A few rolls of colored duct tape and some scissors should do the trick.

"The AAC, a true G6 Conference!"

image.png.1ea756c34e6ca2f891cfedb01a58e844.png

• Haha 1
  • Crying 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,142
  • Days Won:  39

21 minutes ago, Chardizard said:

I used to watch college football almost every night it was on...now I mostly just watch USF

Me too.  I'll still have fun driving my cars until those are confiscated.