• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  33
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Yeah, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this. I think the overwhelming majority of fans would prefer the ACC, no matter what the form and I'd have to guess Administration would think the same thing as long as we're doing the dreaming ....

Not saying I wouldn't take the ACC over our current situation, I would in a heartbeat, the Big12 teams are just more exciting and appealing to me.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Travel and changing time zones have an impact if you have to do it consistently. Ask those WVU folks, if they had a choice, would they rather be in the ACC today? For sure. And now you’re talking about Arizona or maybe even Washington?

I mean that’s not fair because you are at the same time asking would you rather be in the better, more stable, greater money making potential conference that doesn’t have its two best teams leaving for call up teams from the minors. People say they care about travel and other nonsense to justify the value in their inferior situation meanwhile Hawaii would gladly join the Big10 or SEC and travel would be the last thing anyone would care about. WVU is definitely lamenting the B12 now but that’s not because Texas and Oklahoma were any closer in travel.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

Hahaha this is amazing. LMAO if UCiF comes crawling back. Babies. 

Looking forward to our new stadium. VPMK is obviously looking forward to more dominoes falling. Golden Brahman Society kicking off....

Someone get me some popcorn. 

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Yeah, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this. I think the overwhelming majority of fans would prefer the ACC, no matter what the form and I'd have to guess Administration would think the same thing as long as we're doing the dreaming ....

I think the overwhelming majority of fans would take anywhere that would take us that isn’t the AAC. This is classic incel internet behavior wondering about which super model is better or that you would accept if their elbows weren’t so pointy meanwhile they are running around hoping to get lucky with the local trogs. 

• Upvote 2

• Content Count:  416
  • Days Won:  2

17 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Also wondering what Oregon, Wash and ND are thinking right now. I cant imagine Oregon and Wash want to go to the Big 12.

Definitely not. Those are B1G caliber schools that have probably begun making calls now that this news dropped. If I'm the B1G, I take those to form a Western pod with USC and UCLA. Stanford and Cal deserve some consideration, but it can definitely work with just the first 4.

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I think the overwhelming majority of fans would take anywhere that would take us that isn’t the AAC. This is classic incel internet behavior wondering about which super model is better or that you would accept if their elbows weren’t so pointy meanwhile they are running around hoping to get lucky with the local trogs. 

I have no idea what you just said lol

49 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

That would be a just deserve 

Bring back the old Big East!

The BEAST will never die as long as it lives on in our hearts. Some self loathing fans try to convince us that they like the AAC better because it has cool cities or that somehow if you go to obscuremadeupcollegestats.com that the aac is a better conference and getting into the BEAST was the worst thing that ever happened to us. I was there however and the beer tasted better, the women were hotter and our fans lived together on this board in a happier state, the BEAST wasnt the worst thing that happened to us, what happened after was.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, USFsurfer said:

I have no idea what you just said lol

It means arguing over what conference we would select to move up to is an odd discussion to be having when we would be perfectly happy if anyone was calling with whatever left over parts they had in their conference because the move is more about what garbage you get to leave behind than what is left that you are joining (completely ignoring that the leftovers that wouldn’t be good enough to move to are all more valuable than what is in the aac as it stands and that math is going to continue to get worse).

Get Out Reaction GIF by Get Out Movie

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It means arguing over what conference we would select to move up to is an odd discussion to be having when we would be perfectly happy if anyone was calling with whatever left over parts they had in their conference because the move is more about what garbage you get to leave behind than what is left that you are joining (completely ignoring that the leftovers that wouldn’t be good enough to move to are all more valuable than what is in the aac as it stands and that math is going to continue to get worse).

Get Out Reaction GIF by Get Out Movie

It is, but isn't that what this thread is all about 🙂

Hypothetical speculation and hope is all we have right now, don't take this away!

2 minutes ago, USFsurfer said:

It is, but isn't that what this thread is all about 🙂

Hypothetical speculation and hope is all we have right now, don't take this away!

Oh for sure I just think it’s funny when anyone says I wouldn’t want the left over ACC or left over B12, wtf are you talking about have you looked around the conference we are in? Now take away three more people getting called up and replace them with G-d knows what and anyone that will take our phone call is our dream conference we grew up wanting to compete in.

• Upvote 1