• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

17 minutes ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

Is Genshaft and Harlan even doing anything at all??? Do they not understand how critical this situation is? The last I saw, Judy was running drills at practice.

One has to assume that they are working on this big time (should be their number 1 priority right now).    If we find out later that they were asleep at the wheel, or content being in the AAC (Not doing everything to position us for a better payday ) than they both should be fired.    (I'M NOT saying they are asleep at the wheel or not) Just saying we have to assume that  they are VERY active in this situation.   Until an announcement is made by the Big 12 or USF  we cant really do anything but buy tickets, donate and support like we have been.  If we get passed by than we can all re-evaluate our spending and support while looking into the reason / reasons we didn't get picked. If than we find out that Judy and Mark didn't do enough(which is subjective)  than they should be sent packing.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

New plan guys.  Everyone sit around complaining with their thumb up their butts, and wish upon a star that MH/JG are not asleep at the wheel and are actually working on this now.

This plan could work.  Maybe even better than my suggestion to contact the AD.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

3 hours ago, Shockley3333 said:

Please explain what the top tweet is referring to.

...Memphis

I lol'ed

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

6 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

New plan guys.  Everyone sit around complaining with their thumb up their butts, and wish upon a star that MH/JG are not asleep at the wheel and are actually working on this now.

Or Plan B:  Stick one thumb up your butt, the other thumb in your mouth.  Count to 5 then switch.  Repeat as necessary. :roflmao:

Edited by Sellular1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, maketheamericangreatagain said:

if i read one more article about ucf going that doesn't even mention usf, i'm going to drink myself to death

I lot of them do include USF.  Someone on the CSNBBS board even claimed that USF was THE top target per SI.  I haven't seen that one, but I did read an SI article by Andy Staples that said we were a candidate. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

16 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

For those who may want to still go with the old plan, why don't you post the body of the email you sent so it can be copied and sent by those so inclined ... even though I think some may now prefer your new plan.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

I lot of them do include USF.  Someone on the CSNBBS board even claimed that USF was THE top target per SI.  I haven't seen that one, but I did read an SI article by Andy Staples that said we were a candidate. 

staples is the GOAT. would be interested to see the other article that csnbbs spoke about if it exists

Here's what a poster called HeadsetGuy posted on the CSN site.  I have not been able to verity this.

RE: Sun Herald: Could Big 12 expansion send USM to AAC?

Now SI is getting into the talk...they have 5. BYU, 4. Memphis 3. Houston 2. Cincinnati and laughingly 1. USF

The bold play I think for the Big XII is go ahead and get 4 teams (the report said their analytics researched up to 16 teams).

For funsies I'll have them taking Cincy, Houston UCF and USF

This will give all the P5 the membership they want (for a while); the MAC AAC CUSA and Sunbelt then could reconstitute logically.

Zero % chance of logic breaking out.

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

For those who may want to still go with the old plan, why don't you post the body of the email you sent so it can be copied and sent by those so inclined ... even though I think some may now prefer your new plan.

People are smart enough to compose their own emails if they wish rather than copy and paste mine.  If they don't think it's important, they won't.  Y'all think it's a dumb idea and waste of time anyway so forget it.  That's why I suggested my new plan.  Maybe wishing upon a star is a better way to go.