• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Would love to have the B12 paycheck. But not the travel, nor the teams. Ugh!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Yea ugh. Im with you,that travel would be horrible, like having to go up to TX one week then another state the next. Might as well just wait it out in the AAC until that SEC invite comes and the travel will be easier. </sarcasm>

Yea ugh. Im with you,that travel would be horrible, like having to go up to TX one week then another state the next. Might as well just wait it out in the AAC until that SEC invite comes and the travel will be easier. </sarcasm>

It's not the states, it's the cities. And the distances from major airports and metropolitan areas. In terms of travel, the AAC is 1,000 x better than the B12.

But I'm still holding out hope for the ACC

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Lmao now if only that carried some weight. Still nice to see though

What?  You say these twitter posts are not being made by university presidents????   :o

• Upvote 1

It's not the states, it's the cities. And the distances from major airports and metropolitan areas. In terms of travel, the AAC is 1,000 x better than the B12.

I get what you were going for, but USF charters flights so it wouldn't be hectic, somehow the rest of the Big12 manages to fly in and out of those cities just fine.  

Lmao now if only that carried some weight. Still nice to see though

What?  You say these twitter posts are not being made by university presidents????   :o

Sorry to burst your bubble. 

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I get what you were going for, but USF charters flights so it wouldn't be hectic, somehow the rest of the Big12 manages to fly in and out of those cities just fine.  

Unless they decide to start chartering flights for fans too, I can't figure out how your point is relevant to the comment you quoted.

Edited by gobulls83

Unless they decide to start chartering flights for fans too, I can't figure out how your point is relevant to the comment you quoted.

Its relevant because i'm assuming charsibb's point is related to team travel, not fans. The amount of fans that would travel to away games(other than bowls) are minute.

Its relevant because i'm assuming charsibb's point is related to team travel, not fans. The amount of fans that would travel to away games(other than bowls) are minute.

No, I'm talking about fans.

I've been to every venue in the old Big East except UCONN (was always too durned cold!).

Looking forward to hitting the AAC venues over the upcoming years.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

Or you could just drive the entire way!

In our cUSA days, I visited each of the original eleven cities for a USF sporting event without ever getting onto an airplane.