• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I would love to see a semi final playoff within conference. This year, theoretically, it would have been:

9-3 San Diego State vs. 10-2 Boise State

9-3 Rutgers vs 10-2 Louisville

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  213

Pete Thamel â€@SIPeteThamel

Three sources told me today that Boise's depature from the Big East is inevitable. “I would be shocked if it didn’t happen.â€

Retweeted by Greg Auman

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490

Three sources told me today that Boise's depature from the Big East is inevitable. “I would be shocked if it didn’t happen.â€

Retweeted by Greg Auman

Regional conference of the 'leftovers', here we come!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

Retweeted by Greg Auman

If this is the case NBE has to worry about MWC keeping Boise, SDSU and then making a run at BYU, SMU, Houston, and Tulsa.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490

Retweeted by Greg Auman

If this is the case NBE has to worry about MWC keeping Boise, SDSU and then making a run at BYU, SMU, Houston, and Tulsa.

That would make the most sense. The MWC will be the 'best of the rest' of the west and the NBE will be the "best of the rest" of the east.

Each conference can have their own semi-finals and then both champions can play one another for a title. The winner of that game can then go on to be a representative in a prestige bowl if possible? I don't know.

To me, a national all-sports conference does not make sense.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436

Retweeted by Greg Auman

Do you think Boise State might be going to the Big 12? There is a rumor they and BYU are going there.

Retweeted by Greg Auman

Do you think Boise State might be going to the Big 12? There is a rumor they and BYU are going there.

Not as 11&12, Fox wants FSU, Miami and is willing to play for them, ESPN would have to pay for Boise& BYU in the amount of an extra $100 mil a year (ESPN has BYU contract now) as I don't see Fox doing that. If 16 yes this is a possibility especially in a pod system or split conference. 11-14 (depends on whose there FSU, Miami, VT,GT, Clem, NC State) is ACC schools, 15&16 would be 2 of BYU, Boise, UL, Cincy, Pitt or another ACC from who's left.

Our AD loves a pod system where you play everyone every three years, still have a conference championship.

Edited by jvwvu

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/dennis-dodd/21436444/colorado-new-mexico-trying-to-coax-byu-and-boise-state-into-forming-new-league

Makes sense scrap the crappy adds when teams left for BE and add the strong ones from CUSA west.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

This is not directed at anyone... That being said...

I really don't give a f-bomb anymore about Boise and the "new" additions out west... I'm in, I'm out... Boise sounds like a chick on her period at this point... Just nut up and make a decision already

I'm done...