• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fortin to be named starting QB on Monday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

We're getting beat down yesterday no matter who starts at qb.  We don't have the horses right now to compete with the physicality of Nc State or UF or most P5 programs (not all).  What a team gets out of starting the veteran is time for the young stud to continue to mature while still getting him some real game reps and you keep him from getting to beat up prior to the conference season when you can actually compete right now.   Obviously we should pound FAMU and maybe we can compete with BYU, but UF and NC State it wasn't happening.

A and B are reasons, but they're not the only ones and this isn't a black and white game

Everything in life is black and white and people pretend that gray exists when they don’t like what reality categorizes them as 

2 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

It sounds like you are projecting your anger because you believe all the coach speak

Oh I never believed it but people use it as part of their never ending excuses why it’s okay to fail. Failure is not okay and on day one there is something you can do about changing unfortunately for us we got a group that proves yes you can in fact be worse than CCS and that guy from Valdosta that hit himself in the nuts. I miss them they failed less spectacularly.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Everything in life is black and white and people pretend that gray exists when they don’t like what reality categorizes them as 

LOL I think your mind is shorting out.

• Haha 1

Just now, Rocky Style said:

LOL I think your mind is shorting out.

It’s not. Things are in fact binary and can be categorized and no one that is in the category seen as preferred argues that it’s wrong it’s only the people that don’t like that they fall into the bucket that they have earned that take umbrage with their grouping. Spreadsheets and programs don’t complain they know that they end up on the side of the if statement because it’s a fair demising line but people think they are special and just because they are the complete embodiment of their data points doesn’t mean they should be what they are because it doesn’t account for how hard they tried or how they feel about themselves. If you feel like a winner than try winning occasionally and maybe you will fall into a different bucket but you can’t talk and lose your way to winner. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

You were on a roll until last nights hangover wore off.

Just now, NovaBull said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

You were on a roll until last nights hangover wore off.

Lucky for me I have enough wins under my belt that everything doesn’t have to be a winner. However I completely stand by this you are what your record says you are and it doesn’t matter about how you view yourself there are metrics that decide it for you.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Things are in fact binary

Not all things are binary LOL.  You are reaching a transcendent level. :D

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

Not all things are binary LOL.  You are reaching a transcendent level. :D

I have yet to find something that cannot be accurately categorized into buckets and most typically people only take issue with the categories because they don’t like where they were sorted.