• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball Game Discussion: Bulls vs. Houston (Feb 10) 7pm TV: ESPNU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Tulane will be tough. They just beat Witchita St., who we lost to.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

Tulane will be tough. They just beat Witchita St., who we lost to.

More concerned that they beat Tulsa on Wed who we also lost to.  We should have beat Wichita State.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

21 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

More concerned that they beat Tulsa on Wed who we also lost to.  We should have beat Wichita State.  

Those pesky free throws...

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Jonesy with his panties all bunched up, I was taking a jab at the excuses prior to playing the game not as much the Rona.  We were down by 28 at one point but it was a moral victory.  Houston is for real and we are not no matter the layoff, maybe next year though, or more than likely probably not.  I will deal with it however the **** I chose so keep your advice to yourself.  

Yeah I get that you were taking a jab, but the constant theme is getting tiring.  Maybe pick your spots a little better?  Just a thought.

And my panties are very comfortable, cotton cloth, low level (almost to the knees), and they have nothing to do with anything.  Other of my issues, maybe so.  

You know I'm just dishing it out, just the same way you do.  You know I got some love for you.  I understand you a little bit, which is kind of scary in a way.

We all want the same thing, the Bulls to be playing and healthy, and win more times than not.  Been a rough year for all of us brother.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Jonesy with his panties all bunched up, I was taking a jab at the excuses prior to playing the game not as much the Rona.  We were down by 28 at one point but it was a moral victory.  Houston is for real and we are not no matter the layoff, maybe next year though, or more than likely probably not.  I will deal with it however the **** I chose so keep your advice to yourself.  

I have to say one more thing, and no I'm not drunk.

I know that you and some of your family members have had bouts with it.  And I thank God that you all got through it pretty well and all is good.  At least I assume that.

Some haven't been as fortunate as you have.  Some take great offense to your constant badgering of this as a BS disease.  Some of us have had family members that got really sick and had to be in the hospital ICU for weeks fighting for their life......luckily and thank the good lord again those people survived and are home and in great condition now.

But to post insensitive comments about this, becuase YOU didn't have to deal with this like others, is ******* offensive.  So excuse me, if I have panties in a wad.  

The mods reprimanded me for talking about things not sports related.....so they better do the same thing to you if you continue.  Fair is Fair, unless its not.

14 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I have to say one more thing, and no I'm not drunk.

I know that you and some of your family members have had bouts with it.  And I thank God that you all got through it pretty well and all is good.  At least I assume that.

Some haven't been as fortunate as you have.  Some take great offense to your constant badgering of this as a BS disease.  Some of us have had family members that got really sick and had to be in the hospital ICU for weeks fighting for their life......luckily and thank the good lord again those people survived and are home and in great condition now.

But to post insensitive comments about this, becuase YOU didn't have to deal with this like others, is ******* offensive.  So excuse me, if I have panties in a wad.  

The mods reprimanded me for talking about things not sports related.....so they better do the same thing to you if you continue.  Fair is Fair, unless its not.

I think everyone knows where everybody stands on the seriousness of this disease on college athletes and I agree the topic is old so I will refrain going forward.  The last paragraph makes you sound like a immature brat, you are the one that keeps bringing this up, own your behavior bro.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
20 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I think everyone knows where everybody stands on the seriousness of this disease on college athletes and I agree the topic is old so I will refrain going forward.  The last paragraph makes you sound like a immature brat, you are the one that keeps bringing this up, own your behavior bro.  

Well thanks.  I guess I should have toned it down a little, it just strikes a nerve with me being in the middle of my personal experience with it and my family members, and maybe took it out on you a bit.   Won't bring it up again.

Not trying to start conflict, but your comment me bringing it up......I only rarely react to you, as I said earlier - YOU are the one that has beaten that horse to death after his heart stop.

And I probably am an immature brat, but i still meant what I said at that time.

OK enough of the heavy, back to sports.....Olive Branch?

Edited by Jonesy Bull

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well thanks.  I guess I should have toned it down a little, it just strikes a nerve with me being in the middle of my personal experience with it and my family members, and maybe took it out on you a bit.   Won't bring it up again.

Not trying to start conflict, but your comment me bringing it up......I only rarely react to you, as I said earlier - YOU are the one that has beaten that horse to death after his heart stop.

And I probably am an immature brat, but i still meant what I said at that time.

OK enough of the heavy, back to sports.....Olive Branch?

I do beat a dead horse and that subject is tired so I will do everything in my power to let sleeping dogs lie, all good. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I do beat a dead horse and that subject is tired so I will do everything in my power to let sleeping dogs lie, all good. 

Right On!  🤺