• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoops back to practice today!

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 2/6/2021 at 11:48 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

If they have been off this whole time they are in for a terrible finish...

I'm still in the afterglow of the Bucs SB win.....and now I'm relegated to USF basketball (well there is still Bolts hockey).  The ying and the yang.  Maybe they suprise us and are so loose, fresh and full of energy that they win out....OK, too agressive.  

Do we have any info on when the Women will come back.  More interested in their season because, well they are GOOD!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

And it is the stupidest argument (not coming from you), that he deserves to be fired for never winning a Conference Championship.  ITS UCONN for G-sakes.  Use some common sense.

Nobody was suggesting that he be fired, it was all in jest knowing that he is probably the most successful coach at USF ever in any sport.  This is the epitome of a straw man argument, so tone down the faux outage, nothing to see here.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I'm still in the afterglow of the Bucs SB win.....and now I'm relegated to USF basketball (well there is still Bolts hockey).  The ying and the yang.  Maybe they suprise us and are so loose, fresh and full of energy that they win out....OK, too agressive.  

Do we have any info on when the Women will come back.  More interested in their season because, well they are GOOD!

I don’t follow WBB at all...Zero interest. In terms of MBB I would not get my hopes up. Maybe they can get it together for the conference tournament. 

Guest SittingBull
23 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Nobody was suggesting that he be fired, it was all in jest knowing that he is probably the most successful coach at USF ever in any sport.  This is the epitome of a straw man argument, so tone down the faux outage, nothing to see here.

Ken Eriksen...has a higher winning percentage and finished 1st in conference 6 times. His teams made the NCAA Tourney 13 times, and to the College World Series once.

Edited by SittingBull

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

25 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Don't be so sure .... there's at least one dope here who just may have suggested such a thing ....   and what makes you think Jonesy's "outage" is faux.  😄

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I gotcha....guess I missed the whole "jest" part.  My bad.

I should be in a great mood after yesterday (which I am), but am nursing one hell of a hangover.  So you will have to escuse me

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I don’t follow WBB at all...Zero interest. In terms of MBB I would not get my hopes up. Maybe they can get it together for the conference tournament. 

We have talent on this team, but with this **** pandemic they haven't had a chance to practice, be and play together, gell, improve in the system, etc. etc.  

Its too bad, I think as the season wore on, we could have some exciting moments. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, chapelbull said:

and what makes you think Jonesy's "outage" is faux.  😄

True, his outrage is normally genuine, many times alcohol induced however very real.