• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

They handed us that game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

..and we did our best to hand it right back.  

The D played well enough to get the turnovers (2 or 3 of which were a gift) but not well enough to stop Rice and "Moses".  Geez we made those guys look like freaking Barry Sanders and Jerry Rice.

If we had blown this one it wouldn't have been PJ's fault.  It would have been the stupid idiotic penalties, the poor hands on our receivers, and the horrible playcalling...

Just my take on it.  I haven't read anyone else's.

Glad we pulled out a tough road win agianst a GOOD team.  

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

..and we did our best to hand it right back.  

The D played well enough to get the turnovers (2 or 3 of which were a gift) but not well enough to stop Rice and "Moses".  Geez we made those guys look like freaking Barry Sanders and Jerry Rice.

If we had blown this one it wouldn't have been PJ's fault.  It would have been the stupid idiotic penalties, the poor hands on our receivers, and the horrible playcalling...

Just my take on it.  I haven't read anyone else's.

Glad we pulled out a tough road win agianst a GOOD team.  

Is that the best you can say?

How many games have we handed our opposition over the last 3 years?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

it amazes me that people can find crap to ***** about regardless of the outcome of any game

no one is perfect-- so we had some bumps here and there. FOR ONCE, COULD YOU TRY TO ENJOY A VICTORY?

In terms of turnovers?  Not that many.  I don't recall us ever having a -6 turnover ratio while allowing over 28 points off of turnovers.  Like I said they handed us the ball 6 times.  Had they not been so kind this game is a different story.  

Yes we have handed teams the game many times, however they don't usually try as hard as we did today to give it back.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

it amazes me that people can find crap to ***** about regardless of the outcome of any game

no one is perfect-- so we had some bumps here and there. FOR ONCE, COULD YOU TRY TO ENJOY A VICTORY?

....and you think I'm negative  ;)

Hey Mike...I can't seem to login into the BullBackers message board....a little help?

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562
  • Days Won:  0

In terms of turnovers?  Not that many.  I don't recall us ever having a -6 turnover ratio while allowing over 28 points off of turnovers.  Like I said they handed us the ball 6 times.

thank you.  i mean, its kind of a big deal when you think about it.. and we only really cashed 2 in for points (the 1st 2).. it was nice seeing our offense run down their throats, but by no means did our defense look good.. we gotta learn how to finish these games off.. and NO, its not ********, its something that will definitely lead to our demise if we dont get it fixed

Lollipops, gumdrops, care bears, rainbows, unicorns.  Happy now?

"Glad we pulled out a TOUGH road win against a GOOD team".

Not sure about yourself but that doesn't sound like complaining to me.

Then again I'm sure you sat there for the whole game thinking about how everything we di was just great!  ::)

It sucks that we gave up 200 yards rushing to a scrub tailback.

(salt meet Mike G's wound).

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Geez...come on.  This is a decent win.  The D played well enuff for the win.  Those six turnovers are known as take aways.  Give the D credit for taking advantage of Rutgers INTs and fumbles. The offense played well enuff to win.  Hall had a good rushing day.  The Bulls beat a bowl eligible team on the road.  This is a good win.  If you wanna complain, complain about the OC and a bad punting performance by a player that usually is a game saver.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You guys are also forgetting this was an away game, on turf, against a decent team.  From what it sounds like, we got conservative in the second half, which allowed Rutgers back into the game.  Who knows what happens if we keep the pressure on them for the whole game.  BTW, we won by 14 points.  Weren't we a 3.5 point dog?