• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Did I just hear "See you at the crossroads n****."

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

bigsammy- you wish you were part of the future

usf is the future

Hey, quit copying the KNOW IT ALL WISEGUY!   8)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

wow, why is this an issue?

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

After watching that crap on the sidelines, Im anry we took USF. Your student atheletes need to shut the hell up. Nothing but Miami wannabees.

hell yes.  i love the fact that USF is the new badboys of the BCS.. if i had my pick, i'd want my football program to be the epitome of thuglife on the football field..  i know most of you whiteboys dont really associate with it, but i loved the UM hurricane dynasties of the 80's and early 90's.. its that thug-mentality of a program labeled as the cool-school with instant street-cred that used its "Us against the world" mentality to win 5 national titles in 10 years.. more importantly, it put UM on the map and made it a fashionable school to want to go to.. and reciting a little bone thugs n harmony on the sidelines aint gonna hurt nobody  :-*

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

Chi Town,

I think we've got a bona-fide racist on our hands here.  What's next?  Blacks are faster and we got more so we won?  I thought I got away from these jerks when I transferred from USAFA to USF.  I forgot, there are a lot of `em here down home in Florida.  

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Just watched the replay of the B-MO honoring.  I'm not to sure what yall mean by thugish.  It appears to me of a bunch of happy 20 yr olds celebrating a road win.  Little immature at worst but not really a big deal.  Personally, I don't agree with camera work on the sideline for college games.  It just seems to show someone maybe just a tad unfocused on the sidelines.

You are correct.  I guess if you knew B. Mosley than it wasn't disrespectful to refer to him as a "nigga".  I didn't know him.  I think it is a little insensitive and disresptecful to B. Mosley's family, friends and fans to refer to him as such, especially on national t.v.  The decal was terrific. To bad they didn't just leave it at that.  But hey, I'm just a white guy from the suburbs- what do I know?

Exactly. To think that was somehow disrespecting Bradley was totally ludicrous .........

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Why isn't this thread locked by now?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

What does that mean? Locked?

I'll show you...

As a matter of fact, after a discussion with the board's "Cultural Events Director" (The Sheriff), I was going to lock it down....got sidetracked...we need to move on.