• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So what is the outlook for the 2020 season?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If it centered on repetition, living in the past, and believing in the impossible then you learned well...

Well when I said I read it I meant I read the cover and then decided I probably knew better than I go from the 30’s and just decided to forge my own path on the subject.

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you....but yes we do need more of you and your quirkiness.

I don't have any idea why, but i'm a Puc fan.....call me weird.  Which I'm sure people do.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you....but yes we do need more of you and your quirkiness.

I think it’s enjoyed best in moderation and it’s easiest to moderate when it’s only coming from one place 

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I think it’s enjoyed best in moderation and it’s easiest to moderate when it’s only coming from one place 

True dat.....Its pretty easy to take you or leave you.  

But you do add something, i'm still not exactly sure what.

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I don't have any idea why, but i'm a Puc fan.....call me weird.  Which I'm sure people do.

I like you too but in all fairness I don’t think there is anyone on the board that I have hard feelings towards, we need to keep any fan that we can as we seem to have an easier time losing them than gaining them back. If you are a USF fan then I know we have at least one thing in common and I try to focus on that.

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

True dat.....Its pretty easy to take you or leave you.  

But you do add something, i'm still not exactly sure what.

You sound like my wife 

Guest Jonesy Bull

Where is our Boy Frisco tonight, he must be busy with his beautiful wife.....can't blame him there.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I like you too but in all fairness I don’t think there is anyone on the board that I have hard feelings towards, we need to keep any fan that we can as we seem to have an easier time losing them than gaining them back. If you are a USF fan then I know we have at least one thing in common and I try to focus on that.

You sound like my wife 

Well your Wife must be a very smart lady then.

Guest Jonesy Bull

Well your Wife must be a very smart lady then.

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You sound like my wife 

Of course we have that in common.....USF fans no matter what, agree, disagree it doesn't matter.....we love the Bulls and we are brothers in arms no matter what!

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You sound like my wife 

Your right, we do lose fans.....I don't know why.  I guess being a USF fan is not for the faint of heart.  You have to be tough to be one of us....not everybody has the stamina or heart for it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,497
  • Days Won:  25

10 hours ago, puc86 said:

I read a book on how to win friends and influence people 

Was it titled How to bring back the Godfather?