• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bethune Cookman game officially cancelled, Nevada now first game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

52 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

What happens if the rat Marchand lick someone again? Does he get charged with assault and potentially spreading covid lol.

God I hope so. I pray that someone just takes one good swing to his jaw and knocks that bastard out. That would be almost as good as the Rangers beating Carolina. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  12,610
  • Days Won:  25

8 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

God I hope so. I pray that someone just takes one good swing to his jaw and knocks that bastard out. That would be almost as good as the Rangers beating Carolina. 

He is  the reason I hate Boston. The guy kisses players, nut taps them, licks them, but will not throw a punch back to save his life. He reminds me a of the good old Claude the Turtle Lemieux. The rangers got a really good young core. If king Henrik plays well and doesn't fall apart they can make it  a few rounds than expected. I think being young is going to be a huge advantage for the playoffs.  Younger players will be able to recover quicker and transition from zero to game time faster.  As you know the older you are the harder it is to kick it in high gear, the older players will need a little more game time. Hungry legs feed the wolf though right?

43 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

He is  the reason I hate Boston. The guy kisses players, nut taps them, licks them, but will not throw a punch back to save his life. He reminds me a of the good old Claude the Turtle Lemieux. The rangers got a really good young core. If king Henrik plays well and doesn't fall apart they can make it  a few rounds than expected. I think being young is going to be a huge advantage for the playoffs.  Younger players will be able to recover quicker and transition from zero to game time faster.  As you know the older you are the harder it is to kick it in high gear, the older players will need a little more game time. Hungry legs feed the wolf though right?

It’s hell living here in Bruin’s land. But it does give me a second favorite team....whoever plays them 😂

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s hell living here in Bruin’s land. But it does give me a second favorite team....whoever plays them 😂

winters must be brutal

33 minutes ago, smazza said:

winters must be brutal

Winters are awesome! Cross country skiing, ice hockey (including pond hockey), fat tire biking. No place on earth I would rather be. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

There are alot of reasons to hate Boston, their fans have become worse than NY fan, only rivaling Philly fan.  NEBull not withstanding.  And Marchand is complete nut job.  Is there a more hated hockey player, I think not.

But maybe I should warm up a little bit to Boston, after all they did give us Brady and Gronk.

11 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

There are alot of reasons to hate Boston, their fans have become worse than NY fan, only rivaling Philly fan.  NEBull not withstanding.  And Marchand is complete nut job.  Is there a more hated hockey player, I think not.

But maybe I should warm up a little bit to Boston, after all they did give us Brady and Gronk.

Well the city is beautiful 🤷‍♂️

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

\Well the city is beautiful 🤷‍♂️

I'm sure it is, I've actually have heard its kind of a fun nice town and pretty easy to walk from one end to the other......I don't really hate Boston per se, actually would like to visit at some point....just dislike the sports teams and the snobby Fans (which I know doesn't represent all the Fans).

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

8 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

They didn't exactly "give" them to us

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

They didn't exactly "give" them to us

No they didn't....They CHOSE to come to Tampa.  Still shaking in disbelief......now lets have a **** football season so that I can enjoy my Bucs and Bulls!!!!