• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Florida Covid

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/18/2020 at 11:27 AM, Triple B said:

Assuming you mean to stop bothering to check obvious nonsensical ******** and can't say I disagree ....... but they are non discriminatory in that regard and if it opens even one nutcase's eyes to reality, that's a good thing.

Trip to Wyoming in May cancelled when national parks shut down along with governor requiring 14 day quarantine on out of state travelers. They're pretty dependent on tourism, like Florida, and this is their time of year so I'm assuming blanket closure again would be a last resort but not inconceivable that he could target visitors from particular red zone states, of which Florida is one of the reddest ................ probably. Of course my luck is that trip goes off without a hitch and the supervolcano under Old Faithful decides now is the time.

I think Wyoming is where I want to move to when I retire...it looks beautiful there but moving there really has to do with the lack of population...less people seems pretty awesome to me. I don't like people anymore.

I know this post isn't exactly about "Covid" but since I used the word "Covid" maybe it is ok.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

14 minutes ago, BiggTipp said:

I know this post isn't exactly about "Covid" but since I used the word "Covid" maybe it is ok.

A Wyoming post is much preferred over a Covid post even in a Covid thread ....

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

8 hours ago, BiggTipp said:

I think Wyoming is where I want to move to when I retire...it looks beautiful there but moving there really has to do with the lack of population...less people seems pretty awesome to me. I don't like people anymore.

MT for me, for pretty much the same reasons. I find myself happier and happier each time I’m up there.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I just have to convince my wife she can survive an actual winter. We are both Florida born and raised.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

On 7/19/2020 at 5:17 PM, Jonesy Bull said:

I know Arizona has its own problems, but please don't tell me that my state Florida is over the hump, when I my whole family is going to get a Covid test tomrorow!!

And people expect college football to happen;.....well if we had a President that knew what the F he was doing and gave a sh__.  Then maybe we could have had that.

it is so sad what has happened to the states that opened early

needless sickness,death and economic disaster

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, smazza said:

it is so sad what has happened to the states that opened early

needless sickness,death and economic disaster

I think I need to stay far away from this topic going forward....so no comment.