• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Florida Covid

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Politifact could gain more respect if they stuck to facts.

Travel restrictions because you're leaving Florida?  Going to New York?  

I hope you get your travel in.  Out here it, doesn't much seem to matter.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

40 minutes ago, Brad said:

Politifact could gain more respect if they stuck to facts.

Assuming you mean to stop bothering to check obvious nonsensical ******** and can't say I disagree ....... but they are non discriminatory in that regard and if it opens even one nutcase's eyes to reality, that's a good thing.

48 minutes ago, Brad said:

Travel restrictions because you're leaving Florida?  Going to New York?  

I hope you get your travel in.  Out here it, doesn't much seem to matter.

Trip to Wyoming in May cancelled when national parks shut down along with governor requiring 14 day quarantine on out of state travelers. They're pretty dependent on tourism, like Florida, and this is their time of year so I'm assuming blanket closure again would be a last resort but not inconceivable that he could target visitors from particular red zone states, of which Florida is one of the reddest ................ probably. Of course my luck is that trip goes off without a hitch and the supervolcano under Old Faithful decides now is the time.

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Of course my luck is that trip goes off without a hitch and the supervolcano under Old Faithful decides now is the time.

LOL.  Let's hope not.  I hope you can work it out.  I have never been to Wyoming.  

Wyoming Travel

At this time there are no travel restrictions in Wyoming for U.S. travelers. Please review the considerations for U.S. travelers prior to your arrival and follow all public health orders during your visit.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

15 minutes ago, Brad said:

Wyoming Travel

At this time there are no travel restrictions in Wyoming for U.S. travelers. Please review the considerations for U.S. travelers prior to your arrival and follow all public health orders during your visit.

Yep, that's the web page I've got bookmarked and check twice a day .......with fingers crossed.

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 7/18/2020 at 1:06 PM, Brad said:

"Post Peak".....are you frickin kidding me or just being silly.....Florida I hope is at its peak....certainly NOT POST PEAK....come on man!  Look at the Fn numbers and tell me with a straight face that we are over the fn hump....NO NO NO

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/07/19/florida-reports-12478-coronavirus-cases-89-deaths/

image.png.5819e47c9ff43193f53882500b7d1a10.png

Guest Jonesy Bull

I know Arizona has its own problems, but please don't tell me that my state Florida is over the hump, when I my whole family is going to get a Covid test tomrorow!!

And people expect college football to happen;.....well if we had a President that knew what the F he was doing and gave a sh__.  Then maybe we could have had that.

Guest Jonesy Bull

And yes I'm pissed, that people want to poo poo the seriousness of this......Florida is in a crisis but people only want to say everything is OK and its not as bad as you want to think.....tell that to the ICU personnel here, which I'm close friends with some......they are stressed to the max and I don't know how they deal with it....but lets make fun of it and say we are over the hump,......look at reality and whats really happening.. you wouldn't make light of it!

Guest Jonesy Bull

I'm not saying anybody on this board is being insensitive.  I believe almost everybody on here is good people and want the best.....so don't take my rant as a personal attack on any individual.  I'm just venting and frustrated, not pointing fingers at anybody.,  I believe almost all have good intentions here and hope for the best like all of us.