• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tulane vs USF Game Discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Good win Bulls!  Now let’s carry that over to Saturday...I’m tired of losing to those guys.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It helps too to play Tulane. Don’t get all that excited. 

As hard as W's have been to come by lately, I don't begrudge anyone getting a little excited ...... just don't start talking post season.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

18 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

I was going with when we had a guy down low that could turn missed shots into 2 points. We had three of them against Tulane.

Like last year.  Not only did Yetna do that, he kept plays alive with rebounds, tip outs, and occupying top big men on the other teams

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  1

Good road win.  Glad to see BG finally remix the starting lineup.  Brown plays hard but he has not given them much the last 5 weeks.  Akec has the kind of length and energy this team has been lacking the last few weeks.  He can play around the basket and also at the perimeter.  He shot 48 per cent from 3 in High School.  BG is very loyal to and protective of his players.  They play hard for him.  But sooner or later these young guys have to gain experience on the curt.  Once Yetna was injured, it was clear this team would struggle in the frontcourt without a legitimate power forward.  I'm a big fan of Coach Gregory, but I simply disagree with keeping Q and Collins on the court 35+ minutes a game.  Q has been exhausted in the late stages of most of the close games.  I'm glad to see Zach's minutes increasing.  The game plan against Tulane was nearly perfect, and for once so was the execution.  USF is the only team in the AAC that has played 5 of their first 8 conference games on the road.  Looking for a much better second half.

• Upvote 1