• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

WVU just won 46-44

Members do not see this ad, Register

UL fans must be quite upset by all of this.

What it does mean is that you never know what it might take to win this conference this year-- seems to be more parity than we thought-- no clear leader although WVU sure looks to be the favorite at this point.

I like that-- playing the favorite at home is one thing we do well.

Let's dust ourselves off and put it to the 'Eers and see how this season plays out.

we are far from dead in the water folks

What it does mean is that you never know what it might take to win this conference this year-- seems to be more parity than we thought-- no clear leader although WVU sure looks to be the favorite at this point.

I will have to agree with you there Mike.  With Cincy winning today, things are starting to get interesting in the BE with UWV starting to separate itself.

WVU fan here. Looking forward to our game next week. I grew up in WV but I live in Cape Coral now so I'll be making the drive up to Tampa next weekend.

Yeah, that was quite a game. Probably our greatest comeback at Mountaineer Field since '84 against Flutie & BC. It was such an emotionally charged game that I hope we don't have a letdown against you guys. We're also pretty banged up right now... 2 starting DBs, a backup RB, and starting NT are all out, plus our starting QB and safety got dinged pretty good tonight.

You guys opened our eyes when you beat UofL, so we're expecting another war next weekend.