• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Julmiste Vows To Control Emotions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I am still trying to figure out why we don't ride Andre (and Ponton) more. Anything to keep the ball out of the QBs hands.

Agreed. 37 pass attempts way to many. Horrible play calling. we need to throw as little as possible.  15 times per game max. We had plenty of time to get back into this game without feeling like we have to pass all day.

Julmiste passes+carries = 55

Hall/Ponton receptions + carries = 29

Hall and Ponton need to have more total touches then PJ.

I feel sorry for PJ that the coaches can't put him in a better situation to suceed within his abilities. He can't be expected to carry this team.

Horrible gameplan.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480
  • Days Won:  0

maybe we should take a page from Nick Saben's book. Anyone notice the play yesterday where he didn't even bother to have a QB in the game and snapped the ball directily to Ricky Williams? We can try that out, just snap the ball to andre every play and don't even bother to put any QB in at all....could it be that much worse?

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  184

maybe we should take a page from Nick Saben's book. Anyone notice the play yesterday where he didn't even bother to have a QB in the game and snapped the ball directily to Ricky Williams? We can try that out, just snap the ball to andre every play and don't even bother to put any QB in at all....could it be that much worse?

Now that's a thought!

Hey, Hall was nearly 2 for 2 on passes in his career.

Actually, the play that caused that throw was basically a snap to Hall.  Although by accident...  :-/

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  184

Also...  Why can't we put Ca. Hill in at QB every now and then ala Brian Fisher?  He would be more effective on QB draws at least (not that the opponent wouldn't see it coming).

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

HOW DARE YOU!! I cannot believe people like you have to audacity to come on here and say such things.  You went one step too far, mister.  You know NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING about Pat Julmiste.

I have the privilege of being one of Pat's friends, and yes I consider it a privilege because I find him to be an extraordinarily talented human being and a great person.  While he's busting his butt on the field on Saturday nights, you're hiding behind a tiny computer screen, typing away, criticizing his ever move.  Most of his teammates went out Saturday night after getting into Tampa, but he didn't, taking responsibility for the loss and feeling as though he let his team and the fans down.

I'm not sure what kind of sick satisfaction it gives you to call him "trash" but YOU ARE WRONG, VERY WRONG!  I guarantee ythat you would NEVER, and I mean NEVER, have the balls to say that to his face.  And you know what? If you did in fact have the balls to say it, he'd just walk away because that's the type of person he is.  Take a lesson from it, pal.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

HOW DARE YOU!! I cannot believe people like you have to audacity to come on here and say such things.  You went one step too far, mister.  You know NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING about Pat Julmiste.

I have the privilege of being one of Pat's friends, and yes I consider it a privilege because I find him to be an extraordinarily talented human being and a great person.  While he's busting his butt on the field on Saturday nights, you're hiding behind a tiny computer screen, typing away, criticizing his ever move.  Most of his teammates went out Saturday night after getting into Tampa, but he didn't, taking responsibility for the loss and feeling as though he let his team and the fans down.

I'm not sure what kind of sick satisfaction it gives you to call him "trash" but YOU ARE WRONG, VERY WRONG!  I guarantee ythat you would NEVER, and I mean NEVER, have the balls to say that to his face.  And you know what? If you did in fact have the balls to say it, he'd just walk away because that's the type of person he is.  Take a lesson from it, pal.

This is why women shouldn't be President!

;D

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Whew! Maybe you should drink afterall.   :-/

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Well that thread got bumped to a different section anyway...and what's that supposed to mean? I like to think of myself as an advocate for sobriety, thanks