• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CLOSE ONE DOOR-OPEN THE NEXT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

5 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

My friend, your caps lock was stuck at the 'on' position, and its harder to read that. Unless you intended to SHOUT, in which case ROCK ON BROTHER. 

no I was typing with the caps on so the visually or hearing impaired could benefit from my posted thoughts...it's a very strange world we live in when capitol letters could cause such angst or unfettered concern. alas, I thought tbp was a site for all bull's to express their thoughts and views...wrongooo!!

I will try to contain myself in the future so im not so offensive to the masses. perish the thought that I might be the catalyst of negative emotional change with some members. ha!

all lower case letters to promote a feeling of calm and quiet...shhhhh!!   go uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm…...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,379
  • Days Won:  10

On 12/11/2019 at 1:15 PM, BulledOver said:

no I was typing with the caps on so the visually or hearing impaired could benefit from my posted thoughts...

I quickly pulled out my hearing aids, so I was spared! 😁

8 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

I quickly pulled out my hearing aids, so I was spared! 😁

good idea loud letters could make them squeal  😬...similar to amp feedback in old days...I did the mea culpa earlier and promised to only utilize lower case from here on out. I was going to give them a mea maximum culpa but hell.I didn't feel that sorry. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,379
  • Days Won:  10

3 hours ago, BulledOver said:

good idea loud letters could make them squeal  😬...similar to amp feedback in old days...I did the mea culpa earlier and promised to only utilize lower case from here on out. I was going to give them a mea maximum culpa but hell.I didn't feel that sorry. 

Through my fault, through my fault, through my most egregious fault...😁

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,519
  • Days Won:  25

On 12/10/2019 at 7:57 PM, usfgrad84 said:

There are several things I am liking about the hire.

First, all indications are that he is energetic. Most important to me is that he was there at the beginning when Dabo started to build the culture and system into what it has become. 

The fact that he understands and has been part of building a program is more important than just being an X and O coach who runs an offensive philosophy.  Building a true foundation of a program should lead to longevity of success rather than a decent season here and there. 

Looking forward to watch how it develops. 

I agree, but we need to see immediate improvements to the offense.  I feel that keeping KB is a step backwards and maybe even two.  Keeping BJM would be acceptable, but I think we could find a better  DC. I don't think BJM wants to stay that CCS left.The strength and  special teams coaches have to go. Keeping King as QB coach/ co-offensive coordinator and grooming him would be fine.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,413
  • Days Won:  43

The end of the Oakland Black Hole. Hopefully Darth Raider travels to Las Vegas 

B7FF003D-997D-4C9E-9A45-6B7A0DEA0F33.png

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT

4 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT

JUST HAVIN FUN....

Oh sorry...I got carried away for a minute had a "Capitalization" flashback..             Oddly, I cant believe that this post hasn't fallen off the bottom of the page yet. 

• Haha 1