• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

This is so bizarre.

image.png.178a8adb9ad4019b635c400809129021.png

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

Think ESPN would keep on talking about the CCS revenge factor with Texas. They would talk so much about it that people will forget to see how bad we really are right now lol. Then if it fails then it is time to promote KB

Ok I get that but no coach will be fired one game into the season. Not even Charles 😂

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

I am convinced now that Bull Daly is on drugs or trolling us.  🤔

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ok I get that but no coach will be fired one game into the season. Not even Charles 😂

True may have to wait until the 4th game. But hearing that MK never makes changes until after the season is over so we may he stuck with CCS one more season 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,408
  • Days Won:  3

42 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Think ESPN would keep on talking about the CCS revenge factor with Texas. They would talk so much about it that people will forget to see how bad we really are right now lol. Then if it fails then it is time to promote KB

Fire all of them... find a young coordinator looking to make a name that has some passion drive. We will not beat Texas but we can start pointing the ship in the right direction. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

57 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

True may have to wait until the 4th game. But hearing that MK never makes changes until after the season is over so we may he stuck with CCS one more season 

Based on his long history of leading athletic programs? I hear he has never once made a football coaching change ever, at any point.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Based on his long history of leading athletic programs? I hear he has never once made a football coaching change ever, at any point.

Lol you do realize that this is his first AD job? Also he already fired the track coach.  He didn’t have to do that as not many pay attention to that program so the easy thing to do was not do anything. To me he won’t stand losing and if he doesn’t Fire him this season it will be next season if things don’t get better 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Bull Daly said:

Lol you do realize that this is his first AD job? Also he already fired the track coach.  He didn’t have to do that as not many pay attention to that program so the easy thing to do was not do anything. To me he won’t stand losing and if he doesn’t Fire him this season it will be next season if things don’t get better 

Yes I do realize that but since you said he doesn’t fire people during the season I wasn’t sure you were. When it comes to things he hasn’t done it’s pretty much everything. One day maybe we can try hiring people with some actual experience at the jobs and levels we want them to preform at. I wish I understood the blind faith people throw at the people we put in place that have never demonstrated what we need from them anywhere on this level, much less here.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Yes I do realize that but since you said he doesn’t fire people during the season I wasn’t sure you were. When it comes to things he hasn’t done it’s pretty much everything. One day maybe we can try hiring people with some actual experience at the jobs and levels we want them to preform at. I wish I understood the blind faith people throw at the people we put in place that have never demonstrated what we need from them anywhere on this level, much less here.

Im just going by what he has said this year when asked about the coaching situation. He said he will wait until the season is completed before making any decisions. So now we are at the conclusion of this frustrating season so I won’t be surprised if we hear anything at any moment now. Something has to give. Either CCS gets fired or at the very least some assistant coaches get fired. If you hear about assistant coaching changes first than that usually means CCS is staying. We been through this before with Leavitt, Holtz, and Taggart. Taggart survived barely only after making coaching staff changes 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Sk00b said:

Fire all of them... find a young coordinator looking to make a name that has some passion drive. We will not beat Texas but we can start pointing the ship in the right direction. 

After we pay off strong the only offensive coordinator you are going to get is from a community college