• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bull Mania (Oct 14th)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  0

They changed the name because they changed teh NCAA rule are pratice at midnight Griff. Teams are now allowed to start pratice at like 7 or 8.

OK, now EVERYONE should go to Bulls Mania. The Athletic Marketing Department as well at SG has been working really hard on this event to make it the best possible. It will be well worth it, trust me.  There will be a HUGE difference from last year.

You will not go home sorry!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

harlem wizards? poor mans globetrotters

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Did anyone here go?

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

Last years attendance was much better.  I think this years event was very family friendly.  The Harlem Wizards we're super cool.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

one word dissapointing, the crowd sucked, we barely filled the lower bowl, and they only cheered to get t-shirts, judy and doug were both absent from the event, unlike in years past both the president and athletic directors both spoke, harlem wizards did provide some good action, mens and womens skits were alright, sundolls performed twice, so that was a plus, and only co-ed cheerleaders there who didn't perform.  in my opinion last years event was alot better

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

again, attendance will suffer.

midnight mania was somehting 'different" that students could go to; an event.  students could parlay midnight mania into an after-party.

bull mania is for families. famiy events are fine, but you're NOT gonna get families to fill the sun dome right now. maybe in 5-10 years when the fanbase has skyrocketed, but not yet.

you MUST get the students fired up about the sports FIRST. then, and only then will attendance improve.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274

personally thought it was lame...but like one of the guys said...only the die-hard bulls fan show up...so I did and I stayed till after the first half of the mens scrimmage...

couldn't we have gotten an MC from around here?  why did they bring that anoying guy up from Miami? And why didn't the ladies play??  

Weird stuff going on!

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  132

ladies didn't play due to injuries (9 players doesn't make a good scrimmage).  The show was good.  MC wasn't good at all.  From my understanding it was CAAB's show they hired the mc and the wizards.  Athletics just did the street team, the entrance, and the scrimmage.  I'm excited about the start of the season and I'll guarantee their will be 4k+ per game.  The students just didn't shw tonight.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

bigshoop your right we do need to get the students fired up, i was walking around tonight as part of SBC to get the crowd pumped, me and two other people went down one section and started cheering and trying to get people excited, they just looked at me like i was crazy, only got excited for the t-shirts being thrown, and the people throwing them, didn't even make them work for them, just threw them up with most of the section seating down.  we need to keep this event in athletics and have it be done through them entirely, forget CAB, they didn't do a good job with this years event.  i think i saw ET seating in the section i went down in, and he caught a shirt and wrestled it away from some girls, not sure if it was u or not

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I think most of the schools moved it to 7 pm.  It was something new the NCAA allowed this year.