• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Alumni Association?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

I believe it helps when you travel to the road game. The pregame tailgates are a blast. GT pregame tailgate had open bar for beer and wine and BBQ for only $50. Not a bad deal. Become a life member so you never have to renew. The longer you live the better the deal

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 8/16/2019 at 9:50 AM, Nick Carroll said:

Every year I debate on joining the Alumni association. What are real benefits if any that you have received? All I can see is generic statements about coupons to local stores and restaurants etc. 

Been a member for years. Some years ago I went ahead and became a Life Member. Mainly, I have done it to just stay in touch( don't live in Tampa area) show support. Discounts? I have used the car rental discounts  and car insurance over the years, saved some money. or, it's the illusion of saving some money.. Tailgates? have gone to some at away games again, mainly to support the AA. We have found them kinda drab but there's food.( Notre Dame and Tulane prob most fiun) We have had more fun in the stands with other USF folks. I like the Alumni News magazine. If you join just looking at the "bennies" then prob not worth it. Over the years I have been amazed at the USF grads I run into that have NO interest in joining the Alumni Assoc. or, supporting USF. I know of 2 doctors and a vet all USF grads but, no interest. My nephew just graduated a year ago, no interest. Personally, I don't get it but everybody does their own thing. Good luck with your personal debate. Hope everyone's insight helps out.