• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Former Arizona State, Ohio State defensive end Darius Slade arrives at USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,287
  • Days Won:  10

Sorry if this was already posted.  I could not find it.   Very glad this is another defensive player to give us some depth.   I looked on USF Football Commits/Transfers 2019 and did not  see him listed. 

https://www.thedailystampede.com/2019/6/24/18716381/arizona-state-and-ohio-state-transfer-darius-slade-enrolled-at-usf

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,851
  • Days Won:  67

I like the pickup and can definitely use the body.  last chance U for the guy, hopefully he can make a name and shed his past history of being Mr. fragile.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Could make some good contributions for the defense.  I think this defense has the potential to be really good this season.

Guest Jonesy Bull
On ‎06‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 7:26 PM, Bulls On Parade said:

Could make some good contributions for the defense.  I think this defense has the potential to be really good this season.

On paper with the additions through the portal, along with (hopefully) the development of the current players with the new S&C Coach......this defense has potential.  Will it transfer to the field this season is the question.  I believe like you that it can and should be definitely improved over last year.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

On paper with the additions through the portal, along with (hopefully) the development of the current players with the new S&C Coach......this defense has potential.  Will it transfer to the field this season is the question.  I believe like you that it can and should be definitely improved over last year.

.I Don't think we got anew s&c coach.He is just bulking them up this year. Coach Strongs strategy last year was to be light and fast and it back fired.  He has not explicitly said he made an error but he has alluded to it

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, Bullrush33 said:

.I Don't think we got anew s&c coach.He is just bulking them up this year. Coach Strongs strategy last year was to be light and fast and it back fired.  He has not explicitly said he made an error but he has alluded to it

Ok im sorry if i am mistaken.  I thought i read somewhere we got a new strength and conditioning coach.....maybe its just that its been more of a focus this off-season.