• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Eric S. what kind of numbers going to UM? NOW!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

With the win will we get to 2,000!!

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

T-Man, I Just stated on another post that I heard of A LOT of more people going to Miami just because of the L'ville win...     And you know what?

WE ARE GONNA WIN IN MIAMI TOO !!!

dumpster.jpg

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Good Morning everyone:

Hope everyone is in a good mood today.  Information for Miami is as follows.  As of last Friday we were around 1800 tickets sold (this included the team comps).  Since Saturday, our office has been bombarded with phone calls for Miami tickets.  You can purchase tickets for the Miami game in one of two ways:

1)  Stop by the SunDome ticket office by 5 p.m. today.  We must return what is left of our alotment after that.  They are not taking phone orders and we only have third level tickets from what was given to us left.

2)  Order your tickets through Miami.  A good portion of our fans are sitting in Section K in the lower level.  So try and get as close to that as possible.  I'm not sure how they handle their sideline seating.

Miami has a general admission ticket in the endzone.  This tends to be the rowdier crowd so if you purchase tickets there, be careful.  From a Miami fan perspective it's a great place to sit, from a visiting fans standpoint, not so much.  You'll get a lot of abuse and they typically have a few altercations with the more vocal visiting fans.

That's an update from the Bulls Club.  If you have any other questions I can assist on, you know where to find me.  Go Bulls!

Eric

Eric thanks for the update!!!!   It looks like 2,000 easy dare I say 2,500?

Still wouldn't mind some gold towels brother, any chance sponsor stepped up?  Thanks for staying close to the board Eric... Any chance of announcing Bull gatherings again for Friday night in Miami?  I am with Bullbacker group at Embassy Suites I know we will be hitting happy hour  from 5-8, any plans for friday after 8... You name the place and we will follow!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

We keep hearing about the rowdy general admission end zone so I am glad we're at the other end with a kid in tow.  What's weird though is that according to their seating chart, their Family Zone is also in that end zone.

http://hurricanesports.collegesports.com/tickets/tickets-m-footbl-chart.html

• Topic Count:  1,103
  • Content Count:  1,741

Enjoy the BEACH, The Restaraunts, Clubs, since you are NOT going to enjoy the game.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446

Not sure what you're talking about cugnus.  I was born and raised a 'Cane....they were my only team.....until about 1997.  I'm still a 'Cane fan most weekends, this coming weekend excluded.

From a pure football perspective, you can't say USF doesn't have a decent shot.  Offensively, Miami has struggled all season...giving up tons of sacks....not able to get the ball in the endzone or even between the uprights.  I think we win that side of the ball.

Offensively, we will not be able to float those deep passes out there like we did against UL and their backs are probably too quick for us to break any kind of long play.  However, Miami has not stopped the run off tackle or misdirection all season.  If the commit to stop Andre, then we have to be able to take advantage like we did against UL.

If we can put 21 on the board, we should win.  Miami should not be able to put 21 on the board with Wright, with a stuggling O-line and with our smothering defense.

I was thinking depth could come into play, but with an 8:00 kickoff, I think that advantage slips away as well.  In addition, UM really is not that deep this season anyway.

In my opinion, this is very much our game to lose.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I know what endzone I want to sit in now! Who's bailing me out so I can make my flight Sunday?

Sheriff I will put up the first $20... Let the bail collecting begin..

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

Enjoy the BEACH, The Restaraunts, Clubs, since you are NOT going to enjoy the game.

I can enjoy that in Tampa already, I'm coming to see my Bulls put the hurting on another #9 21 point favorite...

P.S. enjoy the top ten this week, cuz ull be out next week