Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

USF Women vs Memphis


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  16,970
  • Reputation:   1,408
  • Days Won:  19
  • Joined:  09/15/2005

Let's see you the youngsters react to an amazing game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  16,970
  • Reputation:   1,408
  • Days Won:  19
  • Joined:  09/15/2005

12 to 12 with 2:01 remaining in the 1st quarter 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  16,970
  • Reputation:   1,408
  • Days Won:  19
  • Joined:  09/15/2005

30 to 24 Memphis.  Defense is good. We can't buy a bucket

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  16,970
  • Reputation:   1,408
  • Days Won:  19
  • Joined:  09/15/2005

Refs trying to steal this from us

40 to 38 USF with 28 seconds left. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,508
  • Reputation:   225
  • Days Won:  2
  • Joined:  07/19/2006

43 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Refs trying to steal this from us

40 to 38 USF with 28 seconds left. 

Stolen !!  Jose was hot!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Content Count:  19,834
  • Reputation:   4,131
  • Days Won:  80
  • Joined:  09/13/2007

Some of the craziest officiating.  They call nothing for 3 quarters plus.  And THEN they decide to decide the game.  The offensive foul on Harvey was total BS. Happened right in front of us.  Still waiting to see where the foul was on that drive to the basket by Memphis.  

Granted, we scored 40 points so you don't win many of those.  Without the benefit of looking at the stats I believe Memphis scored 1 point in the 3rd quarter and USF scored 2 in the 4th.  I may be off but not by a lot.  I know we are offensively challenged but that was a whole new level.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,508
  • Reputation:   225
  • Days Won:  2
  • Joined:  07/19/2006

7 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Some of the craziest officiating.  They call nothing for 3 quarters plus.  And THEN they decide to decide the game.  The offensive foul on Harvey was total BS. Happened right in front of us.  Still waiting to see where the foul was on that drive to the basket by Memphis.  

Granted, we scored 40 points so you don't win many of those.  Without the benefit of looking at the stats I believe Memphis scored 1 point in the 3rd quarter and USF scored 2 in the 4th.  I may be off but not by a lot.  I know we are offensively challenged but that was a whole new level.  

Amen

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  16,970
  • Reputation:   1,408
  • Days Won:  19
  • Joined:  09/15/2005

42 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Some of the craziest officiating.  They call nothing for 3 quarters plus.  And THEN they decide to decide the game.  The offensive foul on Harvey was total BS. Happened right in front of us.  Still waiting to see where the foul was on that drive to the basket by Memphis.  

Granted, we scored 40 points so you don't win many of those.  Without the benefit of looking at the stats I believe Memphis scored 1 point in the 3rd quarter and USF scored 2 in the 4th.  I may be off but not by a lot.  I know we are offensively challenged but that was a whole new level.  

The offensive foul on Harvey was unbelievable.  #3 on Memphis literally pushed her with 2 hands and the ref called an offensive foul as she was passing to Shae

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,508
  • Reputation:   225
  • Days Won:  2
  • Joined:  07/19/2006

36 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

The offensive foul on Harvey was unbelievable.  #3 on Memphis literally pushed her with 2 hands and the ref called an offensive foul as she was passing to Shae

I was furious, I screamed at the refs and offered them my glasses telling them to get off their knees

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  16,970
  • Reputation:   1,408
  • Days Won:  19
  • Joined:  09/15/2005

Let's not even talk about how we kept taking it to the hole and we shot 2 free throws for the whole game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...