• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance Question (Again)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

hope we ave 40k for the year

If the Bulls average 25,656 for the last three games, then they will break the season average attendance record set the first season.

Kizarvexis

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

I think the announced 20K is single tickets sold not including season ticket holders.

I'm pretty sure Eric has addressed that several times in here and those pre-Saturday figures always include the season tickets ...

Announced crowd of 45K = 15K season ticket holders + 20K single (including UCF allocation) + 10K USF students

If what you're saying here is true and you're also saying that the 20K tickets sold before Saturday didn't include season tickets, then there were zero walk-ups on game day ........... not likely.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I'm pretty sure Eric has addressed that several times in here and those pre-Saturday figures always include the season tickets ...

If what you're saying here is true and you're also saying that the 20K tickets sold before Saturday didn't include season tickets, then there were zero walk-ups on game day ........... not likely.

Then are you saying we have 20K in walk ups? I say at tops 1,000 people walk up on game day a buy a ticket?  So in my example there would be 9,000 students and 1,000 walk ups to equal the 45K.

Maybe Eric will see this and clear up the confusion.  

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

i also think there was more people there for the famu game than this game.  its funny how for once in the history of announced USF attendance...those UCF fans arent saying the number is jacked up.  there sure as hell were not 10,000 more people at this game than the FAMU game.  if anything, it was even.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

i also think there was more people there for the famu game than this game.  its funny how for once in the history of announced USF attendance...those UCF fans arent saying the number is jacked up.  there sure as hell were not 10,000 more people at this game than the FAMU game.  if anything, it was even.

When the game started I thought the same thing, that FAMU had more, but as it went along the lower corners filled up and there were definotely more people in the east side third level ... and was the actual attendance really 10,000 more?