• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can't Wait Until 10:30 PM Saturday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Since the UCFers will completely disappear for the rest of the season and everything can return to normal.  There's so much crapola on this board that we can't discuss anything without threads reverting to USF-USF comparison, myself included.  Only 100 hours until normalcy returns...

Actually...I'm predicting an overtime match...to the wire.  Therefore the game could be over after 11pm or so.  I'll be drunk either way....and hungover back in the stadium the next day for the Bucs game!!  CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

This is YOUR biggest game of the year.  Really...lose this one and it'll be a LOOONG season for you guys...especially with the murderous schedule the next few weeks!!  

This is a big one

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

Drink a few of these to make the time pass quicker:

BULL’S BLOOD

3/4 oz. Rum

3/4 oz. Curacao

3/4 oz. Spanish Brandy

1 1/2 oz. Fresh squeezed Orange Juice

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

Generally speaking, all you have to do is dispute anything they post to get blacklisted.  I disputed something that STK posted, and was immediately blacklisted for it, for the second time.  A few years ago, I had a different rivals login, and was blacklisted for asking them why they spend so much time talking about USF.

It comes down to the quality of their fanbase - they are completely incapable of receiving any discussion on anything they dish out.

Unlike the "quality" your site displayed by banning ALL posters the had UCF or Knight in their name, right?

This has always been the issue with me personally.  You guys always love to say things about how WE do this and WE do that and when one of us comes over here to show you what you do, you try to trash us.

Nice try but we are no different than you.

They haven't had a reason to be on a field in a long time, so they can dream...

For 15 games we have been getting on the field to STOP our losing streak.

THAT is definitely something to play for.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

Look, Bien can post on Brandon's board as well as Cyber.  So if you got blacklisted, something tells me you had to go way over the top.

Look, Bien can post on Brandon's board as well as Cyber.  So if you got blacklisted, something tells me you had to go way over the top.

It simply happened at a time when blacklisting was the thing.  Brandon did it and Dave did it.

Nobody did it any more than the other.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958

It's hard to find quality at the bottom of the tank.

Since the UCFers will completely disappear for the rest of the season and everything can return to normal.  There's so much crapola on this board that we can't discuss anything without threads reverting to USF-USF comparison, myself included.  Only 100 hours until normalcy returns...

we can't discuss anything without threads reverting to USF-USF comparison, bingo! You blacklist more then we do ...yada yada yada.... Wish they had some quality material to post, but you know how hard it is when your scraping from the bottom of the tank.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

yea it will be very nice when this game is behind us.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

This is YOUR biggest game of the year.  Really...lose this one and it'll be a LOOONG season for you guys...especially with the murderous schedule the next few weeks!!  

I don't know if it's actually our biggest.  You are right that it would hurt badly to lose it.  But the same could have been said for FAMU!

There are a couple schools of thought for picking a biggest game.  Some will say that it is the schools highest ranked opponent they beat that year.  Others will say that it is the best team they played that year, win or lose (Miami will only be huge if we win it somehow, IMO).  Some pick rivalries.  But most people dont realize this is a rivalry.

You know what I would pick to be our biggest game of the year?  The one that gets us to a bowl, no matter what it is.  Might be this game that swings it in the end, might not.  But that's just me, other fans will say otherwise.