• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone Else think.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not one of'em. We have a long way to go before I say we're gonna destroy yall. But I wouldn't mind it at all. But IMO, we're not at the point where we're gonna "destroy" anybody on our early schedule. A lot of USF fans over here think that yall are gonna run us out of RJ. We'll see saturday.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  26

"Close rivalries like this"?

We've never played each other...

I mean Tampa and Orlando. It's a natural rivalry because of location.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

...I just don't think it's the same for USF players or the fans.  ...

Last night, Lord Leavitt was quick to disagree ... I really think it's equal to the players, but for different reasons. ucf thinks of it more as a rivalry & our Beloved BULLS look at it as a way to SHUT DOWN "another" lower tier FL football team 2 weeks in a row  8)

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Last night, Lord Leavitt was quick to disagree ... I really think it's equal to the players, but for different reasons. ucf thinks of it more as a rivalry & our Beloved BULLS look at it as a way to SHUT DOWN "another" lower tier FL football team 2 weeks in a row  8)

Go BULLS !!!

From Royal's comments, he seems to be just as tired of the years of whining as many of us are ...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  118

Count me as an alumn with zero interest in having a rivalry with UCF. I hope we kick their buttocks from here to Timbuktoo the next two years and then move on.

I'd much rather see USF use their non-conference games to keep trying to raise the level of play.

Rivalries happen naturally, they are not forced on you because of close proximity.

Guest UCF Buzz

Not all of us from UCF look to you all as a rivalry.    Personally, I would have taken a victory at USC any day over USF.  George O'Leary,  an on campus stadium, and a better city will be all the difference in this game, ladies and gentlemen.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,777
  • Days Won:  3

I think there's a fair amount of "whistlin' past the graveyard" from both sides. This is an important - as much as it pains me to say that - game for both schools. No...the fate of the free world does not hang in the balance, but I guarantee it is capable of making the heads of the losing team/fans explode.

I think it will be close, and I also think that dumbness will be expensive.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Not all of us from UCF look to you all as a rivalry.    Personally, I would have taken a victory at USC any day over USF.  George O'Leary,  an on campus stadium, and a better city will be all the difference in this game, ladies and gentlemen.

Apparantly you have started drinking a bit early

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Nope, it's the LSD they keep putting in the water over at UCF, That way, they think they are a good team, good school, and good city. Hell, if it wasn't for the mouse, Orlando would be a shriv snowbird capitol of Florida! Be for real, geeze!!!   Reaper