• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why the Hate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

It's just not a game...but an ADVENTURE!!!!!  

Will Mrs. O'Leary's cow knock over the lantern and start the great Tampa fire? (For those Chicagoans, you know what I am talking about) Or will the mighty Bulls triumphantly save the day and wizz on that fire? My vote goes towards the wizzing, because all of you know if you wizz on a knight his armour rusts!!!  ;D

Gosh I love football season. ( by the way, I don't hate UCF, they are a great JC! Now if you talk about the Gayturds,,,now that's a different story!!!)     Reaper

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958

We don't hate the losers just because they are losers  in fact we like the losers because they are losers and I hope they keep up the tradition on the 17th.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Don't most employees hate their bosses?

Well if you'd quit sticking your tongue in their ear maybe they wouldn't have that animosity ......... and leave the women alone, too.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Don't most employees hate their bosses?

That was a good one......... only true if USF is the boss and UCF is the bit*h boy worker

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Why the hate between USF and UCF posters??  I'm a USF grad and have many UCF friends, but I've never understood why all the hatred?  We've never played, even though we are a natural rival, but yet some people insist on creating a contoversial message board.  I blame everyone, including my USF brethren.  Let's just enjoy the upcoming game and carry on like every other college matchup.

GEEEEZZZZ, you think that:

Fla & Fla State, UM & FSU, GA & GA Tech, Texas & Texas A&M, Mich & ND share hugs and kisses.

Dang man this college footBULL. There is no crying or pussyfooting around in college footBULL. Enjoy

We have nothing to argue about really, do we?

"Nothing attracts a crowd, like a crowd...."  Soul Asylum