• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

I noticed a lot of tee shirts for schools in the same conference as FAMU such as Southern & Howard.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  50

The "lack" of attendance was probably more on our end than FAMU's.  FAMU has a lot of fans in this area who were excited to be able to see their team without having to travel +5 hours to Tally.  On our end most of the fans were not willing to pay the money to watch a blowout.  That was the excuse I had heard from fans that I know who were not attending this week.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Thank god HOT is not playing Queen...

I didn't catch all what the announceer for the band said but he didn't say all those songs they played were from "Dark Side of the Moon", did he??

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566

I agree...HOT even though they didnt stand a chance to be even compared to FAMUs band...they were very much improved...

I didn't catch all what the announceer for the band said but he didn't say all those songs they played were from "Dark Side of the Moon", did he??

No, he said that Dark Side of the Moon was in the Guiness Book of World Records for the longest time on the Billboard 200 Album chart -- 11 years.

Why would they pick Pink Floyd??  And why "In the Flesh" ??  Money was okay, and Another Brick in the Wall was good -- the crowd liked it when the band actualy sand "We Don't Need No Education"... but couldn't the find another song to start with??

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

How many of USF alums live in the Tampa/St. Pete area??  C'mon Bulls fans, show your support!

Too many are wanna be fans for other schools ... we'll eventually get 'em back.

I've gotta BULLieve that ucf fans will come out big, even since they have a horrible record, would expect them to support their team for essentially a "home" game. And it's a hell of a lot better stadium to watch a game in.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Not too many students...Maybe 3-4,000 being generous. Hopefully they show up this week for UCF. I have talked to several friends that go to UCF and most of them are comming over with their frats on busses.

• Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

Why would they pick Pink Floyd??  And why "In the Flesh" ??  Money was okay, and Another Brick in the Wall was good -- the crowd liked it when the band actualy sand "We Don't Need No Education"... but couldn't the find another song to start with??

It was an okay choice and I thought HOT sounded great, much larger and louder than in the past.  I just hope we don't have to hear the same show over the next 2 weeks.  Then we'll all be ******** it's as bad as BR.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

Joe - I think that was the biggest student turnout yet.  The student section and the area by the ship was packed.  I'd say closer to 8,000 students.

• Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

Not too many students...Maybe 3-4,000 being generous.

Joe, is that true?  Then who where all those people in the 2nd level corners that are reserved for students?  When I saw that was full, I figured there were about 6-7,000 students there.