• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Almost Live from Penn . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

Taking the Bull by the Horns. . . so to speak.

Hello, I'm a rather biased PSU fan, and the author of a blog on PennLive.com.

It has come to my attention that your team will be visiting Beaver Stadium for the first time this Saturday.  I am woefully unprepared for this.  I don't really know much about your program at all.  In fact, I didn't even know there was a South Florida.  South Carolina, South Dakota, South America . . . I also am not a geography expert, but isn't Tampa like in the middle of the state?  Oh . . .I see.  Central Florida was already taken as a name.

Anyway . . . I'm hoping you can help me.  (If you have a degree in Psychiatry, that is.)  Any comments would be appreciated . . . predictions, scouting reports on what you have or have not, quirky traditions, smack talk, etc.  I like different perspectives/ideas.  A week or so ago I linked a pic of some Bull sitting in front of a Nittany Lion rug that was posted here.  Funny!  Can't say I got the joke, but it looked like it should be funny.  Whatever you say, may be used against you in my blog, though.

You can either post a response here, or send me an email through the blog site:  http://www.pennlive.com/weblogs/pennstatefootball/

I happen to be in the camp that doesn't think you have much of a chance.  But then, I thought we were gonna be pretty good last season.  Talk about blind optimism.  I also never thought Toledo would beat us, but Holy Toledo did that one catch me up side the head by surprise.  And if you win . . .then I guess I'll be a BULL-iever.  It would be unBULLievaBULL.  IncrediBULL.  Dang, I wish we had a Bull for a mascot--you can get a lot of mileage with that.  I could change my blog to BULL CRAP or something like that.  (It's close to that anyway!)

Good Luck!  (except for like 3:30 to 7:30 Saturday afternoon.)

That is all.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

. . .then I guess I'll be a BULL-iever.  It would be unBULLievaBULL.  IncrediBULL.  Dang, I wish we had a Bull for a mascot--you can get a lot of mileage with that.  

Gotta admit that that statem't was humorous & truthful.  We do get alot of so called mileage out of being the Bulls.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23

OK, I take it you've never heard of Andre Hall or Florida speed. Guess we'll find out.

USF 17    PSU 13

GO BULLS !

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Hey doc, just ask Pittsburg about South Florida coming into their house. They didn't like the results. We are planning to continue our success in Pennsylvania by our visit to SC. But first, our thirsty crew will drink all your beer, take all your women, and then turn the "blizzard" into slush when we hit you with the "Florida Sun!"   8) It will be a good game however! Good Luck.    We are USF!!!    The Reaper

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Well, I tried posting on your Blog (50-yard lion) but to no avail.  I wanted to tell you guys that the Pic I did w/ Rocky, I thought Was pretty dern funny. And the answer to your question (on that blog) is Yes, I will do one for each team we play.  Some of you were saying that us BULL fans might be taking this Saturday's contest too lightly. Well perhaps some of us are, but confidence  still resounds in the hearts of everyone wearing the GREEN & GOLD !!!  

:)     -mutt

And oh yeah...  Pitt SUCKS TOO !!!

pittsburg.jpg

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

1) Was that not the most non-comical attempt at comedy you've ever seen? Wow......good try, buddy.

2) To the fellow members of Bull Nation: PLEASE stop bringing up the Pitt game. That was what, 4 years ago? 3? Let's move on please.

3) I cant get over how bad the original poster was at trying to be funny

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

2) To the fellow members of Bull Nation: PLEASE stop bringing up the Pitt game. That was what, 4 years ago? 3? Let's move on please.

We sure did put a beatin' on Kentucky Wesleyan!!!!

WOOHOO!!!

:)

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

That was actually a funny post.  However, I hope everyone else up there is counting us out as well and we go up there and pull out the win like Toledo did.