• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fan Appreciation Day Remains Scheduled for Saturda

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Ive been in contact with Brad a couple times.  

Right, but you were selling encyclopedias and access to  some website...just kidding.. ;D

If either Josh or Dave wish to provide free services to Bulls fans (as this site is 100% free) AND participate in the discusions (contribute their thoughts and opinions) then a link to free pics, stories at their sites is okay with me.  As long as we have a fair exchange and bring the best of all worlds to Bulls fans worldwide.

Josh and USFreak, as well as Dave from time to time, contribute here - so I won't get fussy.  But the rule on links to paid stuff still exists.  Advertising is still advertising.  Be a member of the community and enjoy the spoils.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Josh Newberg
Right, but you were selling encyclopedias and access to  some website...

Ahh, those were the good days.....Talk about easy money!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662
  • Days Won:  0

I am so upset I had to miss it but I'm really glad so many people came out to support our Bulls! While you guys were out there having all kinds of fun, this little cheerleader was stuck back at my parents' house trying to recoup from this God-awful case of strep throat...being sick is no fun at all!  >:(

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

I am so upset I had to miss it but I'm really glad so many people came out to support our Bulls! While you guys were out there having all kinds of fun, this little cheerleader was stuck back at my parents' house trying to recoup from this God-awful case of strep throat...being sick is no fun at all!  >:(

Darn, I was hoping you were there so you could tell me which one you were.  I bought one of the calendars to support the spirit of USF.  I had the cheerleaders and sun dolls autograph it but I guess you didn't.  Hope you feel better.  :'(

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

who is Mike G.?

Ive been in contact with Brad a couple times.  

MikeG...regular on this board. He does the photo work for bullspen.com. He was there today, but Josh gave me the card while I was working banner detail. Figured I'd pass it on...

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

It was awesome!!  I had so much fun!  I have to hand it to Art and Jason, the banner was a great idea to get players and coaches to sign.  We will be back next year!! ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I took some shots but when I called Brad-- got no response.

I took that to mean real time wasn't going to happen today and moved on.

I have some pictures... nothing earth shaking.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

248710.jpg

That's B'Doug's naked scalp in the back ground.  :)

Anyone notice that only Andre Hall was featured on the poster.  The three yrs preceeding had 3-5 players.  My daughter didn't really wanna go but I had to give up a poster for her to get sigs.  I only took 3 - one for my son, one for my home office and one for my work office.  

Like Mike I have about 10 photos, none spectacular.  My wife could of gotten a good photo of Andre walking to the signing area but she balked thinking I wanted to be in the picture.  I did get one of my 9 yr old son & 7 yr old daughter w/Jerome Springfield.  If I get motivated maybe I'll upload.

BTW, I really like the black caps w/the iconic U's they were selling at the merchandise trailer.  Also bought a mini flag for the front yard.