• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lipp's Career @ USF Over ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

Travis Lipp would not be going to school for free and playing football at any other Big East School, Pac 10, ACC, SEC, Big 10.  UCF might take him and give him financial aid. (LOL LOL)

So might FSU...his grades might be good enough.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

If he did do poorly in the classroom, that is his responsibility. But folks, bottom line. The kid had to quit something he loved...USF Football. I don't care if he was 48th string waterboy. He still had to quit something he loved, because of his poor judgement. I made the same mistake a long time ago. I know how he feels right about now. But it is his choice on how to rectify it. It took me 30 years to do it. Let's hope it won't take him that long.    Reaper

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Ya'll need to quit hatin on the guy...seriously! It's just so much easier when you're outside the bubble looking in isn't it....pin-pointing everything a person does wrong, cuz that's what we do these days. We never stop to analyze our own faults and weaknesses because we're too busy picking apart other people.  How many little boys dream of playing college football? Travis got to accomplish something most of us would give an arm and a leg to even have a shot at.  Shoot, I know I would.  Say what you will, but maybe next time, before you thoughtlessly jabber away on a stupid message board, remember that there's a human being out there underneath that jersey (or in Travis's case, his bright yellow shirt), a human being doing what he loves best, playing his absolute heart out week after week...and you're gonna sit here, behind some computer screen, all cozy in some recliner chair and criticize that valiant effort?! YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!

I don't think any of you realize the true struggles these guys go through to get where they're at.

-Jenna

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

jewbull-this isn't the board where you can tell it like it is

sheriff-love your loyalty-keep working hard as it will pay off

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

MatRat... are you gay? Sexist comments and hot cheerleader photos are what I look forward to on this board day in and day out...  ;D

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Jenna... want to get married... love the loyalty? Love a girl who refers to herself as chicky... and I was that boy that dreamed of playing college ball... and JewBull... if you think Lipp sucks... I could only imagine what you would say about me playing back in the day... but hey... we can all brush comments off like that, because running out the Ray J tunnel on game day is what dreams are made of!

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

hehe of course I'm loyal....I'm a USF cheerleader  ;D...I've been called "chicky" my whole life, ever since I was a baby with bright yellow fuzzy hair that would always stick up...lol

Guest Travis Lipp

I just wanted to say thank you for those who stuck up for me and for those who didn't........you couldn't walk a step in my shoes.  

Guest Travis Lipp

wow~~~  what can I say?  For those who don't know the facts it is hard to understand.  I love my teammates and wish more than anything that I could be apart of my senior season and the Big East.  My teamates are the best group of guys I have ever meet.  I worked my ass off to get where I was and earned every minute of playing time I ever saw.  I may have not been the best punt returner or best wide reciever in USF history but I gave every thing I had and left everything on the field!  I went through unimaginalbe obsticals to play div. 1A football at USF and wouldn't trade that for the world.  I apoligize to those who I have dissapointed and let down....my family, teammates, coaches, friends and fans.  As bulls fans I truely hope that my actions on the field showed you my passion for the game.  I will always be a bull in my heart.  For those who call themselves Bull fans( Jew bull that is you and your name truely fits) ....never kick a man while he is down and if you ever have the courage , heart or honor I do..... feel free to speak to me man to man and I am sure we will come to understanding.  In the mean time,  sit behind the protection of your computer screen because that is all that is holding me back!!  To every one else...thank you so much for the 4 years I had with you and may god bless!!!