• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rubin with a 42 yd ko return

Guest bullman33

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

Also had a nice play from scrimmage for about 10 yards that was called back due to a penalty.

Guest bullman33

Saw that too.  Doesnt matter if it was called back, coaches are seeing what he is capable of doing.  Doug Graber is doing side line reporting and he talked about watching Rubin at South Florida and how he is a legit NFL player.  How many times did doug say, "Rubin will be playing on Sundays for sure"  Lets hope its in tampa bay.  What a great story if it does happen.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

When he was originally drafted he suffered an injury right before practice and he never got a real chance to show what he could do. I hope he sticks this time around.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

The Bucs are stupid. Here you have DRube who is sparking the Offense with his returns, catches passes, and has speed to burn, and yet down the stretch when they need his speed, he sits! Is Gruden trying to keep him healthy for returns for the season, or does he just have his head up his ass?  Reaper

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

I have a feeling drube already earned his job by the time he sat...they needed to see the other guy who likes to make hoops to drop punts through go out there and cut himself.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

I was at the game and was able to shout out to him from the stands at the end of the game.  It seemed like every good play he made, a penalty nullified it.

As was mentioned above, the coaches will look at his performance and see someone they want on the 53 man roster.

I can see D-Rube returning the first kickoff for a touchdown in Buc history this season.