• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Usf v UCF 2017. Replaying on ESPNU now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Watched on Sunday... My wife didn't want to let me (we were out at a sports bar and it was on) because she didn't want me to get mad. No anger, just sad that we won't get to see No. 9 on the field this year. If no fumble, I still think Q pulls another trick out of the hat for that one. Oh well, such is life (as a USF football fan)

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

13 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Well did he make it? I would hate to think his $5 wasn’t well spent.

No, not even close. Actually after the first 50 failed tries, he started trying to throw the planes at attractive female USF students. because he was sitting behind us. I was glad he never achieved that goal either because I was the chaperone of the USF students and I know I would have lost any fight that might have occurred. 

Edited by Mike Stuben

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Mike Stuben said:

No, not even close. Actually after the first 50 failed tries, he started trying to throw the planes at attractive female USF students. because he was sitting behind us. I was glad he never achieved that goal either because I was the chaperone of the USF students and I know I would have lost any fight that might have occurred. 

You should have explained to him that no one likes a quitter, especially attractive USF coeds, now be a man and make your next 70 tries count.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You should have explained to him that no one likes a quitter, especially attractive USF coeds, now be a man and make your next 70 tries count.

I don't think you are fully grasping what my job was at that moment. And I have failed to properly describe how intoxicated and creepy and massive he and his group of friends were. 

I chaperoned a ton of student trips for Athletics, loved them all. This was one of only two times I thought, oh crud, so this is how my career ends. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Mike Stuben said:

I don't think you are fully grasping what my job was at that moment. And I have failed to properly describe how intoxicated and creepy and massive he and his group of friends were. 

I chaperoned a ton of student trips for Athletics, loved them all. This was one of only two times I thought, oh crud, so this is how my career ends. 

But if he gets distracted and tries throwing things at the field for 70 more tries that’s a win for you and he probably won’t remember to go back to harassing our fans or may even black out.