• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Amp Hill to USF likely

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Now if we could just get someone to throw them the ball we'd be scary.  Especially when you mix in Hall, thats a serious one two punch.  

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

No offense to any of the guys we have, but here would be my ideal situation:

2005:  Denson start, Hill plays some WR and QB, Grothe RS

2006:  Hill start, Denson #2, Grothe #3

2007:  Hill start, Grothe #2, New Stud QB RS

2008:  Hill gone (due to early entry in the NFL), Grothe Start, New Stud QB #2

2009:  Grothe start, New Stud QB #2

2010: Grothe , 1st round pick in the NFL, New Stud QB starts for the next two years

and so on, and so on...

So are you saying that Denson wont be here in 2007 because that will be his Sr. year

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Crap!!  That's right he has three years of elgibility.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  141

I'm guessing Louisville alone has better WRs in just the Big East, much less counting the other schools.  Potential at WR:  I'll give you that.

Guest S.  Bien
I'm guessing Louisville alone has better WRs in just the Big East, much less counting the other schools.  Potential at WR:  I'll give you that.

Without a doubt- this year.  However, if next year the Bulls can line-up with Peyton, Amp Hill, Chambers, Amarri Jackson, Pat Carter, Taurus Johnson, Hester, Edwards, and maybe Carlton Hill....well that's a bit more than just potential.

Watch for Amarri Jackson this year, he's been absolutely dazzling folks during practice and the off-season.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

who would you give the scolie to Hill or Carter?

Guest S.  Bien

If it was one or the other.  That's a tough call, but I would go with Carter.  For me, I would have to much concern over a three ligament tear in the knee with Hill- it took him two years to recover.   If I could be assured that Hill's knee was 100% and he had 100% mobility and speed he had before the injury then it's still a tough call but I would probably then go with Hill.

Some people will get worked up over the weekend trip to UF by Carter.  He's a good kid, good family, and if he is willing to return and give 100% then his talent is undeniable.   A great coach gives an available scholarship to the best possible athlete available- presuming no grades or personal issues.

I certainly hope that it doesn't have to be one or the other but we can get both.  Grab them both, they both must sit a year, and if at least one works out then it was a great gamble, if neither works out, well nothing lost, nothing gained.  You never get ahead by not taking risks.

Guest truebull
If it was one or the other.  That's a tough call, but I would go with Carter.  For me, I would have to much concern over a three ligament tear in the knee with Hill- it took him two years to recover.   If I could be assured that Hill's knee was 100% and he had 100% mobility and speed he had before the injury then it's still a tough call but I would probably then go with Hill.

Some people will get worked up over the weekend trip to UF by Carter.  He's a good kid, good family, and if he is willing to return and give 100% then his talent is undeniable.   A great coach gives an available scholarship to the best possible athlete available- presuming no grades or personal issues.

I certainly hope that it doesn't have to be one or the other but we can get both.  Grab them both, they both must sit a year, and if at least one works out then it was a great gamble, if neither works out, well nothing lost, nothing gained.  You never get ahead by not taking risks.

Guest truebull

Sorry Guys, trying to figure out how to post.

Bien, from what I've heard from very knowlegable Gaytor people, Carter couldn't hang with any Gaytor receiver, no way he runs a 4.3, they said 4.7.  

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

Without a doubt- this year.  However, if next year the Bulls can line-up with Peyton, Amp Hill, Chambers, Amarri Jackson, Pat Carter, Taurus Johnson, Hester, Edwards, and maybe Carlton Hill....well that's a bit more than just potential.

Watch for Amarri Jackson this year, he's been absolutely dazzling folks during practice and the off-season.

you left out SJ Green