• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB vs Tulane

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Well, another win but another ugly game.  Don't know if we made more than 1 FG in the 4th quarter. Free throws kept us in the game.  We only shot 4 for 100 from 3 it seemed. How does an entire team go in a shooting slump at the same time. I mean nothing is going in - for anyone. Maria, Laura, Blagmon and Prieto had one each.  Think Kit had one FG the entire game and the rest of her points were from the stripe.  This has to turn around or we lose to UCF over there.  

• Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

To have such sloppy play and hot and cold streaks, and still come away with a win, is a testament to the determination of this team.  We play lights out defense when our offense goes cold.  I think K. Laksa is so frustrated with herself, but she will break out of her 3pt slump.  She just needs to relax and have fun out there.  Maria J., certainly is having fun out there and has taken over the team much like C. Williams did last year.  You can tell Maria is having fun and working hard at the same time!  I also like all the playing time our bench and freshmen are getting in these games.  Getting them ready for the Big Show

• Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

29 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

How does an entire team go in a shooting slump at the same time.

I was thinking the same thing. Just bizarre that everyone is off in the same game.

• Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, seems like it was just last year... My bad.... 2 years ago... But nevertheless, she has taken over the team much Like CW did in her years here.  Everyone thought it would be Laksa, but I think MJ has been more consistent in her play!  As for the Level of competition, Yes we should win those games, but As you and I know.  Every dog has it's day, thus any halfway decent great player can play lights out, and therefore can help a bottom feeding team beat competition much higher than them with a hot shooter or 2.

Actually 3 years ago.  She'll be starting her 3rd year as a pro.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Go Ladies. Keep winning. 

7 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

Cut back on the 🥃 ...Court played her last game for USF on March 22, 2016,  making it less than 2 year’s ago.

I forgot that the WBB season starts soon after the college season ended and was thinking seasons in the WNBA.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

OHIO STATE WILL CRUSH US

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,484
  • Days Won:  43

USF needs to find another Jessica Dickson. One of the best to ever wear the USF hoops uniform. Heck I even miss Jasmine as she played a major role in leading USF to that WNIT championship. This season I’m just happy with USF making the NCAA tourney.