• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why do you guys dislike UF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144
  • Days Won:  0

cause FSU fans, for the most part, arent as much of arrogant a$$holes as UF fans

Bingo!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Went to the PeachBowl this year.  Mia vs. UF.  The Miami fans were cool as can be.  Didn't act like arrogant idiots or anything.  Most were in normal street clothes in order to go out and party after the game.  UF fans on the other hand were head to toe blue and orange, acting like total jerks.  For instance, the UF band came out onto the fiel and played and all the Miami fans showed due respect.  What did the UF fans do when Mia band played?  Why they booed of course.  One of them even took off his shirt and ran thru their formation on the field.  I hope several Miami fans got a hold of that classless idiot.... Also a couple of gator idiots two rows behind me got into a shoving match.  One pushed the other down three flights of seats and he landed flat on his back.  It really was classic.  They were both inebriated, the one who was pushed down was carrying on and telling his buddy "you're dead"  (they were friends and at the game together).  When he came back 20 minutes later they acted like nothing happened.  

Needless to say I was very pleased that UF got killed that game.  

BTW from a USF stand point that game really showed how far we have to go.  Those are two very awesome football teams.  Their skill players are head and shoulders above ours and virtually everything they do is crisp and well executed.  The margin for error was very low.

End of rant.  Just an example of gator classlessness witnessed first hand.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

I have a different take...for a long time, I hated the Gator fans for several years after they won the National Championship.  I think Gator fans have settled down.  I now have more issues with FSU but that is driven by a program appearance that rivals Cinci on the Thug factor.  Not apparent in the basketball program but it just seems that Bowden and crew turn their backs on the issues within the program for the sake of the program.   I'm all for the Gators doing well in the CWS although I hope they remember their 2 losses to USF and Coach Cardieri this year...I'd still rather see Tulane win it.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

They are never at fault. They cry when things don't go their way. They think they own the state in all catagories, and think everyone else is a piece of dog crap. If their teams don't get top billing in the newspapers, they strongarm the papers with heavy alum hitters, or cry with editorials. Their booster clubs when enroute to games run people off the road, and give you the finger when they do. (This has happened to me #3 TIMES!) In general, they are the hemorroid on the butt of the State of Florida!!!  Long may they rot!!!   The Reaper

PS  Remember kiddies...."It sucks, to be, A Florida Gator! Yes it sucks, to be, a Florida Gayturd!!!"

Guest wildrover

We were in a bar during the FSU UF baseball game a couple of weeks ago.  We weren't watching it but the table next to us had several FSU and UF fans watching.  One of the UF fans turned around asked "Your rooting for UF right?" my reply was that I could care less about either team (I was really drunk at this point, important point to keep in mind) her reply to that was that I should be rooting for the Gators then, to which my reply was "You know what, F the Gators" to which her FSU friends got a big laugh.  Probably the only thing they had to smile about all night

Well, after I sobered up and slept it off I felt pretty bad for being so rude.  It was pretty uncalled for when viewed with hindsight, I told my father what  did and how bad I felt and his reply was "You know thats not normally like you but if she was rooting for the Gators then she probably deserved it, they are the most arrogant fans around"

I think when a 60 year old man who graduated from Georgis Tech says things about Gator like that there at least has to be a kernal of truth to it.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

this spring i was admitted to a grad school much more respected nationally and ranked significantly higher in all aspects than UF...  when I was telling an old high school teacher my plans his immediate response was "why? did you not get in UF?"

i got up and walked away before my IQ dropped just being in his presence...  

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

They are a Rivalry, plain and simple.  Why do Red Sox fans hate the Yankees... Why does Michigan hate Ohio St..........Why do Eagle fans hate the Cowboys.......Just because the GaYtors do not consider us a rival it does not mean we cannot consider them a rival. They are only a 120 miles north of us of course were going to hate them. UT and St. Leo are not on our level so its difficult to hate them.  UCF considers us a rival and I personally do not consider them a rival, we are bigger and better than them in every aspect of athletics and academics.  UF feels the same way about USF as USF does about UCF.....who are these little guys always trying to compare themselves to us.  If you do not compare yourself to someone who is bigger and better (I hate to say UF is at this point in athletics) then what do you have to strive for.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  16

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://www.TheBullsPen.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=04022005;action=display;num=1119418201]This Thread[/link] by Bulliever.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.

This post should be moved, too .......... although I think it's a stretch to call the Kanigits mediocre.