• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jordan Domineck DE '18

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

40 minutes ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

With Jordan's commitment that should move us T2 in the AAC per 24/7 once they update the list with our newest commits.

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/CompositeTeamRankings?Conference=AAC

USF is now #2 on Rivals in the AAC and they still haven't ranked Randal Copeland.

https://usf.rivals.com/commitments/football/2018

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

3-star DE Jordan Domineck to Make Full Use of Official Visits

Three-star defensive end Jordan Domineck remains sold on coach Charlie Strong and nearby USF, but hopes to get a full taste of the official visit process prior to putting the pen to the paper.

Domineck, a 6-foot-3, 210-pound senior at Lakeland (Fla.) George W. Jenkins, checks in as the 63rd-ranked weak-side defensive end in the 247Sports Composite rankings.

"(My commitment to) USF is pretty strong," Domineck said. "They have been like a family to me since they started recruiting me. They're close by, trusting and open about what they do, and the players are all cool and funny and already accepted me as one of their own.

"My recruiting isn't closed of course, and nothing is official until my name is on the line, but they are a pretty nice core of people that I'd like to think I'd be a part of. Also, they have me projected to come in and make an impact as a true freshman, along with getting the degree I want in the medical field, so that's definitely huge."

No official visit dates are locked in at this time, but Domineck serves up a stable of Power Five schools sitting firmly on his visit radar.

"I tried to plan a few (visits), but no coach has gotten back to me yet," Domineck said. "I want to plan ones with a couple schools I like, but have to get in touch with their coaches, though.

"I want to get out to Oregon, Louisville, Mississippi State, and I don't know about the others."

Read more at:

https://scout.com/college/football/recruiting/Article/3-star-DE-Jordan-Domineck-to-Make-Full-Use-of-Official-Visits-108475624

One of the good things about the early signing period is that if someone decommits we still have plenty of time to replace them.

The other is that we get to lock up players who sign early and can then just focus on our remaining needs.

There should be a lot less last minute surprises.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423