• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm starting a Bulls football podcast, and the first episode up!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

This is fantastic! Looking forward to listening to it before the bowl game. Big thing is consistency. There are a handful of Bulls podcasts out there (Tito with 247, Jeff Odom/Kevin Weiss with The Bulls Beat, Collin Sherwin and The Daily Stampede Guys), but the biggest thing I've noticed is consistency. Sometimes their poscasts come out sporadically during the week , always felt the best ones have consistent release dates.*

*- I for one am not complaining for free content and when it comes out. Absolutely love that there are various outlets for USF Athletics out there.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks everyone for the interest!!

I knew of one of the other Bulls podcasts, I didn't realize there were three out there (granted some are infrequent).

My goal is to make this a weekly effort, I don't think there should be an issue there. And rather from being from the perspective of insiders/recruiting experts/professionals, I want this to be a "by fans, for fans" effort. Lighthearted spirited conversation on our favorite college program.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  36
  • Days Won:  0

"Drop a deuce on South Carolina". :backtotopic:

Enjoyed the podcast! Thanks for doing it. 

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, OncomingStorm said:

Thanks everyone for the interest!!

I knew of one of the other Bulls podcasts, I didn't realize there were three out there (granted some are infrequent).

My goal is to make this a weekly effort, I don't think there should be an issue there. And rather from being from the perspective of insiders/recruiting experts/professionals, I want this to be a "by fans, for fans" effort. Lighthearted spirited conversation on our favorite college program.

Do it bud... DO IT!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,981
  • Days Won:  12

Fully support