• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Which BE Football team has most ferocious mascot?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

My jokes about the cardinal not having teeth had nothing to do with anything redneck, although that is a good angle.

Birds in general don't have teeth... hence a cardinal shouldn't have teeth, right?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,010
  • Days Won:  469

I'm confused DW, did any of the people in the mascot outfit get run over by cars?  That one guy does look like he lost a best friend..

hskymask.jpg</p><p>

"My friend got ran over at UConn, and all I got was this lousy mascot uniform."

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  0

I dunno Bulliever ??? Perhaps it was the funeral procession after Jonathan the VI's funeral?  It is a very sad looking Mascot :-/ I was referring to the real dog, but you raise an interesting question. I'll have to do some more research to see if any costumed mascots died during their tenure.

Now that the story is out on the bear caper, have a changed your mind about who has the most ferocious mascot?

Certianly isn't that red feathered yellow toothed Cardinal thing ........

DW

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  15

Well, would you prefer to be beaked?  IS that even a real verb?  

Actually the teeth are to make the normally docile Ky Cardinal look a little meaner.  They are square so that we can slowly GRIND you Bulls and Slush Poopies into submission.  Sharp teeth would be to quick and we'd just make a mess of ya.

AS for the yellowish hue,  UofL has a very good and quite large Dental school and I'll have to let them know that the current and upcoming diet of large furry mammals is starting to stain the birds dentures.

See you on our dinner table boys!

I think grinding would make more of a mess... sharp would be clean and quick.  Those dull teeth wouldn't even get through our leather hides. You coudl easily poke out jonathan's eyes though eith that beak.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  48

I'm confused DW, did any of the people in the mascot outfit get run over by cars?  That one guy does look like he lost a best friend..

>

"My friend got ran over at UConn, and all I got was this lousy mascot uniform."

Actually, didn't he spend a lot of time chasing Jamie Lee Curtis around with a big bowie knife?  What makes it even more disturbing and twisted is that this was when JLC still had her boy-chest.  

You could easily poke out jonathan's eyes though with that beak.  

Hey VELCO, that's a CAPITAL  "J" OKAY?

This thread is really starting to get a peculiar smell to it. Not often do you get a Cardinal turd and cow manure odor shoved up a Dawg's nostrils all at the same time. I think I am going to find another outhouse to do my business in. Looks like you and Go Cards here have have been using the double potty and are filling this house faster than I can shovel it out.

Oh ya, SCMountaineer, I see you have joined in on the "lets ride Jonathan" tripathon as well. I have news for you.  Those tight leathers you been a wearing got all wet and been in the sun too long so it seems.  Admit it, Jonathan has been giving you nightmares. Seeing scary Halloween imagery are ya? If you think Jonathan is as scary as that hacker dude? Your wrong, he's MUCH sicker than that lame character and that last post of yours needed a lot more giddiup ::) my friend. Either put some grease to it (ie Freddie Krueger) and jump on the sh!tter along with the rest of them or get out of their frying pan [smiley=whip.gif] I about to turn up the heat.

Danged tink I'd bot erd enuf crap bous my Dawg from allz yaz lil excretion monks [smiley=toilet_claw.gif] (little bit of flavour from the old boards)

Aroooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!  Dawg gone went and scared you all again, now didn't I ??? Thought I went and flipped my LID or something, eh? Awe SC, you done gone and WET those leathers again .......  What am I to do with you? Is it Jamie that is scaring you? I know she scares me  ;)

Anyway, JONATHAN IS a MAD MAD DAWG !!!!  Keep looking at that pic and you'll be subjected to some of the most bizarre dreams of your life. Jason ... or whatever that Halloween clown's name was ...  IS a kitty cat compared to Jonathan. Mark my words!!!

Keep it up guys and I'll be sporting that scary costume myself. Then you will know ferocious [smiley=evil1.gif]   (deep breath, feel much better ......... hmmmmm ... ) The air does seem to smell much better all of a sudden???  Smells like nature at it's best ??????  Got that nasty smell out of my nose and replaced it with my own custom scent. [smiley=moon2.gif]

Been nice doing my business here gentlemen. I hope I didn't over extend my boundries. Huskies have always had trouble staying within our limits and I hope I have not lifted my leg too high out of bounds ......

What happens Bulliever when a bad Dawg goes astray??

Certainly delete this post if you feel I have violated this forum. Just don't blame me, Jonathan put me up to it.  He said his image was too squeeky clean around here. ;D  Anyway, I'll call it quits here and run off for awhile until the air clears .......   ::goodbye::

I think that is a record post for must emoticons used in a single post

;D

Here's the candidate you all have leading the poll .....

00DanceTeamGold1.jpg

::lmao::

Wow, he scares the living crap out of me !! Oh man, SC just went and wet his leathers again. Yep, you all voted for the right mascot

::lmao::

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,010
  • Days Won:  469

He looks like another Beanie Baby offering from TY, however I wouldn't let him get too close to Jonathan - this "panther" looks a little well ...you know... he might overtake Jonathan and get a little puppy love.