• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Which BE Football team has most ferocious mascot?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

You are certainly welcome here, and that goes to all of your uconn bretheren.  I can't wait to get molested by you guys in hoops.  I just want to see a buzz about our hoops program, and getting Uconn and Cuse in the Dome is going to be awesome!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144
  • Days Won:  0

I can't wait until our gals kick their ass in BB!

They escaped this year, but not NEXT time! :)

escaped ONLY because of depth... we only had 1 big because Miller (our best forward) was injured.  We just didn't have the horses in overtime.  First non-conference game ever to make overtime for UConn women at Gampel.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  48

Geez, going to have to redo my avatar for this board....it's been compressed....

Anyway, you gotta admit, the Pitt logo with the Panther sucked so I was glad to see them get rid of that.  Must say the Bulls logo is rather cool.   One of the better ones I've seen.  

If you go down the list, really, you have to settle on the Mountaineer all bias injected.  He's armed and, depending on how much time he spent in Sunnyside the night before the game, he could be dangerous.

Pitt?  Maybe.  But, how many times to you see a Panther?  Maybe in Florida it is common....but in Pittsburgh?  I'm sure the Steelers were bummed when they learned that Panthers was taken.....

Syracuse?  Well, it does hurt if you get squirted in the eye by an orange.  Is squirted a word?

Cincy?  What the hell is a bearcat anyway?  Some kind of weird animal husbandry experiment gone awry?  I'd hate to see what they came up with before they landed on the bearcat mutation....

Rutgers?  A knight is kind of scary until you throw scarlet in front of it.....then there's that darn Monty Python scene.  Alright, we'll call it a draw.....

Louisville?  There are some pretty ferocious birds out there but.....Cardinals ain't one of 'em, I don't care how many teeth you give it....

UConn?  Sorry DW4UConn but a dog humping my leg doesn't exactly instill fear......besides, I bet Jonathan has been neutered....

Well, that leaves a bull and a Mountaineer.  I once had to run my @ss off to get away from a bull but, in this case, I gotta with the guy who is willing to wear a dead animal on his head.  Besides, with a .50 caliber musket, he can drop the bull in its tracks.  Hell, if I'm a champion bull, just keep me hooked up to that vibrator they use to propagate the champion qualities in successive generations.  Now that would be the life, I'd never leave the barn......

Look forward to chatting with you folks in your inaugural BE season.......

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Geez, going to have to redo my avatar for this board....it's been compressed....

Anyway, you gotta admit, the Pitt logo with the Panther sucked so I was glad to see them get rid of that.  Must say the Bulls logo is rather cool.   One of the better ones I've seen.  

If you go down the list, really, you have to settle on the Mountaineer all bias injected.  He's armed and, depending on how much time he spent in Sunnyside the night before the game, he could be dangerous.

Pitt?  Maybe.  But, how many times to you see a Panther?  Maybe in Florida it is common....but in Pittsburgh?  I'm sure the Steelers were bummed when they learned that Panthers was taken.....

Syracuse?  Well, it does hurt if you get squirted in the eye by an orange.  Is squirted a word?

Cincy?  What the hell is a bearcat anyway?  Some kind of weird animal husbandry experiment gone awry?  I'd hate to see what they came up with before they landed on the bearcat mutation....

Rutgers?  A knight is kind of scary until you throw scarlet in front of it.....then there's that darn Monty Python scene.  Alright, we'll call it a draw.....

Louisville?  There are some pretty ferocious birds out there but.....Cardinals ain't one of 'em, I don't care how many teeth you give it....

UConn?  Sorry DW4UConn but a dog humping my leg doesn't exactly instill fear......besides, I bet Jonathan has been neutered....

Well, that leaves a bull and a Mountaineer.  I once had to run my @ss off to get away from a bull but, in this case, I gotta with the guy who is willing to wear a dead animal on his head.  Besides, with a .50 caliber musket, he can drop the bull in its tracks.  Hell, if I'm a champion bull, just keep me hooked up to that vibrator they use to propagate the champion qualities in successive generations.  Now that would be the life, I'd never leave the barn......

Look forward to chatting with you folks in your inaugural BE season.......

Outstanding first post - welcome aboard!

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  48

Thank you.  I've given myself a little tour and this seems a fairly mature board.  Some good discussions...I'll be back.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Jonathan "goes formal" in his quest for most ferocious:

Jonathan.jpg

Jonathan "goes formal" in his quest for most ferocious:

Jonathan.jpg

Bwahahahahaha!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Thank you.  I've given myself a little tour and this seems a fairly mature board.  Some good discussions...I'll be back.  

Welcome to our board.  Where in SC are you?  I assume SC stands for South Carolina.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160

::lmao:: that was a hilarious flurry of posts today  ;D It is also a pleasant surprise to see SCMountaineer drop by from Bigeastboards.com !! You killed me withthat post SC  ::lmao::

You make being a Bull sound great. I always felt sorry for them every time they went to the slaughterhouse, but I guess life for a Bull isn't so bad afterall ...... and I will not feel one bit sorry for them when the Huskies send them home this December in quart size freezer locked bags  ;)

This biased Mountaineer happens to be a friend of mine. I don't believe he lives in South Carolina. As you can see, he fits in well here with the rest of you funny characters. Hey, SC, my Avatar doesn't look good on here either. Can you fix it? (SC here is a genious at creating AVATARS. He created mine, but it looks better on the other board.) SC, have you checked out their lounge? You will want to give it a peek  :o

As for that beanie baby thing you guys got going. VERY FUNNY STUFF !! I like the TY logo, makes him look preppy.

DW