• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Welcome sammyscimeca

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Hello TBP members,

Please join me in welcoming sammyscimeca to TheBullsPen.com.

sammyscimeca joined us on the 11/21/2016.

View Member

Go Bulls!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

HI Brad, 

Thank you for the welcome.  Full disclosure to everyone here, I am a Temple grad and I was referred here by a USF grad I have been talking to through the "American Conference Fans" Facebook group.  We have had great conversation and I like reading message boards full of passionate fans.  I throw in my 2 cents here and there but I'm not here to be a troll, I have great respect for USF and their fans.  I was actually in Tampa last year and went to the Sundome to catch a basketball game, you have a beautiful campus.  I just wanna see some good American Conference talk and hopefully I can add some insight as an outside.  Temple and USF are not so different.  We both play in NFL stadiums, we both are trying to get an on-campus stadium, we both play in big cities, and we both are trying to take the next step in football and be perennially ranked teams among other things.  Oh, and we both probably have a distaste for ECU and their fans who love to flaunt their conference championships against a conference full of "The Little Sisters of the Poor."  Im rambling now, anyway good luck this weekend, get the job done because Temple could very well throw up a dud. (A dud against ECU would kill me though.)

Sam

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

17 minutes ago, sammyscimeca said:

HI Brad, 

Thank you for the welcome.  Full disclosure to everyone here, I am a Temple grad and I was referred here by a USF grad I have been talking to through the "American Conference Fans" Facebook group.  We have had great conversation and I like reading message boards full of passionate fans.  I throw in my 2 cents here and there but I'm not here to be a troll, I have great respect for USF and their fans.  I was actually in Tampa last year and went to the Sundome to catch a basketball game, you have a beautiful campus.  I just wanna see some good American Conference talk and hopefully I can add some insight as an outside.  Temple and USF are not so different.  We both play in NFL stadiums, we both are trying to get an on-campus stadium, we both play in big cities, and we both are trying to take the next step in football and be perennially ranked teams among other things.  Oh, and we both probably have a distaste for ECU and their fans who love to flaunt their conference championships against a conference full of "The Little Sisters of the Poor."  Im rambling now, anyway good luck this weekend, get the job done because Temple could very well throw up a dud. (A dud against ECU would kill me though.)

Sam

Welcome Sam and nice intro to the board. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Welcome

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Welcome Sam and nice intro to the board. 

Wut he said

Grow a think skin, cause we're pretty merciless around here. But we do have a few rivals' fans who are a net positive to the discussions, and their contributions are appreciated. Negative or irritating rival fans tend to draw a lot of heat.

The Temple-USF rivalry is starting to heat up a little. Looking forward to ECU knocking y'all out of the title game and us in, but in any event - Revenge is Ours in RayJay in 2017!!!

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah I think we can all agree what ECU rhymes with.

Edited by Ionbull