• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mr. Brent Schaeffer

Guest Harvey Jones

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Deerfield Beach is indeed in Broward County. It is about ten miles north of Fort Lauderdale and about ten miles east of my city of Coral Springs. I am a Broward County teacher like Brent's mom. I can e-mail her via the school board ethernet mail. I would like to do so and tell her why her son should transfer to USF. Do you think that is a good idea?

Terrible idea. Against NCAA rules...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

UCF_Cardinals...Didn't the UCF BB coach refuse to give a release to the Graham twins to come here? I seem to vaguely recall reading that before they transferred to Oklahoma State.

UCF granted the release, and they wanted to transfer to USF. Seth just wasn't willing to take Stephen.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

For what it's worth:

There's internal concern on FSU's staff that QB Xavier Lee might transfer.

I am shocked, NOT!  When will these kids learn.  The chances of you starting on a team that lands 2 top 10 QB recruits every single year are next to zero.  Especially when one of those QB recruits is a coaches son.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

Terrible idea. Against NCAA rules...

Is it really a violation for a totally unassociated high school teacher to send a letter to the parent encouraging them to transfer to a particular school? How then do all these coaches get away with so publically encouraging kids to go to this or that college?

Guest Harvey Jones

1.  First true freshman to start an SEC opener since 1945.

2.  Can throw, run, lead and most important put people in the stands.  People will come to see him play.  

3.  This is an absolute no brainer, watch out for Kansas State, they will be involved this big time!

4.  There is no doubt CJL will take this kid.

5.  Surprised Brett McMurphy hasn't got an interview with Brent yet.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

Why the hell did you have to start ANOTHER Brent Schaeffer thread just to say that?

You already had started an EXISTING thread in which you could have posted your comment or on one of the other Schaeffer threads.

I'm against GUESTS STARTING new threads. Perhaps, Bulliever or Velcro can adjust the board accordingly.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

1.  First true freshman to start an SEC opener since 1945.

2.  Can throw, run, lead and most important put people in the stands.  People will come to see him play.  

3.  This is an absolute no brainer, watch out for Kansas State, they will be involved this big time!

4.  There is no doubt CJL will take this kid.

5.  Surprised Brett McMurphy hasn't got an interview with Brent yet.

Agree with Howie ... this(above) was the 3rd thread on the subject.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

How come Miami isn't being considered?  It's closer to his home.  Are they on Tennesse's schedule?

Guest S.  Bien

UCF granted the release, and they wanted to transfer to USF. Seth just wasn't willing to take Stephen.

BUZZZZZZZ, Dumb ass, don't come here with the BS.  When the Graham Twins were in HS and deciding on a school they both wanted to go to USF real bad.  Seth only had one scholarship, well he had two, but as you put it he didn't want Stephen at the time, and only offered Stephen a Pref-Walk-on and to sometime get a schollie.

The twins decided on UCF and once they got there and realized their horrible mistake they quickly transfered out.  They wanted to come to USF, but UCF refused to sign their releases for USF....in fact it was one of the only schools UCF would not sign their release papers for, and they were not allowed to transfer to USF- when Seth was willing to give both a ride.

The rest is history.  Just ask the gentleman who occasionally posts here as 'wagers' he was their HS coach, and AAU I believe.  He knows the exploits and still blames Seth for the pass!

Bullheaded, it's a horrible idea for him to contact the family.  Coral is a bulls fan, and thus this board could be construed as a booster organization and that would be bad, real bad.

Miami never gave him the time out of HS, and he won't forget that.