• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The increased bill

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

My Mutt, BDYZR, nobullaboutit, z-bull inspired game day jersey with my username on the back stirs up more questions than anything. TBP patches would be great additions, if available. I don't mind paying for them. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

There were a few donations made here today, thank you all.  Members have been moved into the donor group.  There were two guest donations, one looks like Breedwell's and the other I can't identify.  Please send me an email if you were a guest responsible for a donation.  I'd like to be able to personally thank you.

So, it's not organized as a non-profit. These donations are simply to help the site, not for taxes or eligible for matching.  Although I appreciate the thought.  When I was in Florida and worked for a matching organization, my annual donation to USF was immediately double the max I could afford.  It was a beautiful thing.

So to those wishing to contribute, the minimum is not established.  Anyone that chips in is a 2016 donor.  Dollar amount isn't a determinant of the bling or anything else.

As for recurring donations, I could set that up in a jif.  As Raetus requests, and Trip oftne advertises, I'm not out in the open about donations, especially when the ads are working.  If Google were to shut me down (again), it would be much more prominent a need.

But we have developed a recurring donation and a recurring payment to cease all ads.  I just haven't open them up in the online store here.

I'll see what I can do to bring that online. 

Again, thanks for all the interest in helping out.  The original intent of the thread is still there.  We need to blow up the server.  We need a higher bill, because it would be great to get a few thousand more rabid USF fans talking about the Bulls 365/year.   Help me raise the bill.  We need to reach out to casual fans and get them to games, in the chat room, on the board, etc.  Get them engaged!  Thanks.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Where is the donor button?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

I would be glad to make a donation. Please send me a message as to how to do so.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Donate button is on Main Index page but here's the direct link.

26 minutes ago, Triple B said:

It says Keiser University. Is that correct?

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx Trip !

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

59 minutes ago, fhemmer209 said:

That link takes you to keiser university??

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

On September 23, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Brad said:

There were a few donations made here today, thank you all.  Members have been moved into the donor group.  There were two guest donations, one looks like Breedwell's and the other I can't identify.  Please send me an email if you were a guest responsible for a donation.  I'd like to be able to personally thank you.

So, it's not organized as a non-profit. These donations are simply to help the site, not for taxes or eligible for matching.  Although I appreciate the thought.  When I was in Florida and worked for a matching organization, my annual donation to USF was immediately double the max I could afford.  It was a beautiful thing.

So to those wishing to contribute, the minimum is not established.  Anyone that chips in is a 2016 donor.  Dollar amount isn't a determinant of the bling or anything else.

As for recurring donations, I could set that up in a jif.  As Raetus requests, and Trip oftne advertises, I'm not out in the open about donations, especially when the ads are working.  If Google were to shut me down (again), it would be much more prominent a need.

But we have developed a recurring donation and a recurring payment to cease all ads.  I just haven't open them up in the online store here.

I'll see what I can do to bring that online. 

Again, thanks for all the interest in helping out.  The original intent of the thread is still there.  We need to blow up the server.  We need a higher bill, because it would be great to get a few thousand more rabid USF fans talking about the Bulls 365/year.   Help me raise the bill.  We need to reach out to casual fans and get them to games, in the chat room, on the board, etc.  Get them engaged!  Thanks.

B12 level message board here we come!!!!

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

Correction.....Keiser University appears to be just a banner ad.