• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Unofficial attendance guess

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Oh boy. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

42 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

ECU 44,161.

USF attendance: 22,626 according to stadium co.  This pics from the ECU and UcF games showed impressive turnouts.

Do yourself a favor and don't lump yourself in with UCF when it comes to attendance smack ..... Any shred of respect we may have had for you will be gone.

21 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

What's awkward is that a team that won their first game since 12/4/14 brought in more fans than us after coming off our best season since 2010....

Dude, they're fast now ..... really, really fast. They even had a Fastival and everything. I'm shocked it wasn't a sellout. And as far as bringing in more fans, all we're sure of is they distributed more tickets. There wasn't a tractor pull or anything over there during the day, was there?

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Dude, they're fast now ..... really, really fast. They even had a Fastival and everything. I'm shocked it wasn't a sellout. And as far as bringing in more fans, all we're sure of is they distributed more tickets. There wasn't a tractor pull or anything over there during the day, was there?

Even better...GIN BLOSSOMS! /sarcasm

33 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Do yourself a favor and don't lump yourself in with UCF when it comes to attendance smack ..... Any shred of respect we may have had for you will be gone.

There was no smack, only objective data.  If you want Smack, I could say something along the lines of 'ECU should play at Ray Jay, they'd fill it better...plus the whole pirate ship thing'.  But, if you have followed my posts thus far you would know that isn't my interest.  Frankly if you must resort to idle threats when faced with objective (and not combative) comments, then your respect would not be considered a priority of mine-nor anyone else's of substance.   There are plenty of others here who welcome discourse and provide something other than previously mentioned threats.  Mods are not exempt from accountability, ban away if you must.

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

There was no smack, only objective data.  If you want Smack, I could say something along the lines of 'ECU should play at Ray Jay, they'd fill it better...plus the whole pirate ship thing'.  But, if you have followed my posts thus far you would know that isn't my interest.  Frankly if you must resort to idle threats when faced with objective (and not combative) comments, then your respect would not be considered a priority of mine-nor anyone else's of substance.   There are plenty of others here who welcome discourse and provide something other than previously mentioned threats.  Mods are not exempt from accountability, ban away if you must.

The fact that you used the actual attendance figure for us IS Smack, so unless you can come up with comparable "objective data", don't bother bringing that crap around here. I've normally had a pretty good respect for ECU and the football program, going waaaaaaay back and if you want to come on here talking about YOUR attendance, no real problem here .... but you start throwing in with those lying bastards noreast of here, you will continue to be taunted mercilessly.

And if you considered what I posted as even an idle "threat", you are either incredibly thin skinned or incredibly clueless as to how this board rolls at times. Although, I do think you hit upon something with Gin Blossoms. It would explain a lot.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Nice lol I enjoyed this

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The fact that you used the actual attendance figure for us IS Smack, so unless you can come up with comparable "objective data", don't bother bringing that crap around here. I've normally had a pretty good respect for ECU and the football program, going waaaaaaay back and if you want to come on here talking about YOUR attendance, no real problem here .... but you start throwing in with those lying bastards noreast of here, you will continue to be taunted mercilessly.

And if you considered what I posted as even an idle "threat", you are either incredibly thin skinned or incredibly clueless as to how this board rolls at times. Although, I do think you hit upon something with Gin Blossoms. It would explain a lot.

So, are you saying I shouldn't bother bringing attendance numbers to an attendance thread? I'm happy to let this go, but you are the one that sounds thin skinned; and if your answer to my just stated question is anything other than 'No' then you have gone a long way to explaining 'how you roll'...I hope that others here don't feel the same way.  

Edited by ECUshoein
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Gentlemen, it's football season.

• Upvote 2